Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope34 Stowmarket ish  (Read 2187 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know anything about this SP?

I think she used to go by The Name of Erotic Emerson.

AW seems to place her around The Stowmarket area which is where I remember EE to have been located.

She did have a pretty good name but she did cancel on me at short notice (pre UKP) after a confirmed booking on AW.

I messaged her today but although read was not answered.

Ta

N

Offline Jimbobjones

The 'black bra' picture on AW was definitely previously used on Erotic Emmersons profile....so safe to assume it's one & the same I guess....seem to recall there was once a profile 'Rose' something until quite recently..??

Offline fatboy

Was it Rose England ? I also seem to remember the black bra photo, she was on one of my many HL's but disappeared eventually. Could be one and the same. Would have a go next week as fortune is smiling but have already arranged with another WG. Might send a polite enquiry though.......cheers, FB.

Offline Students Notebook

Was it Rose England ? I also seem to remember the black bra photo, she was on one of my many HL's but disappeared eventually. Could be one and the same. Would have a go next week as fortune is smiling but have already arranged with another WG. Might send a polite enquiry though.......cheers, FB.

Yes it is Rose (England) without doubt. The way she lists her availability is exactly the same.

I used to have her mobile number but after trying several times I gave up.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has seen her.

S.N.

Battle

I see her as EE some time ago, maybe 5 years, before UKP,  not the best punt i have had although friendly enough and seem to remember dogs in the kitchen barking !!, 

Neal69

Seems like its the same one then.  :drinks:

Oh and Yes Rose England was a previous name.

Like I said messaged her yesterday asking for a booking as at the time I thought I was TOFTT but it was read but no reply. Then I thought how familiar she looked and thought she might have been EE or RE.

Maybe I wont bother now.

Or maybe I will  :cool:

Dunno.

N

Seems like its the same one then.  :drinks:

Oh and Yes Rose England was a previous name.

Like I said messaged her yesterday asking for a booking as at the time I thought I was TOFTT but it was read but no reply. Then I thought how familiar she looked and thought she might have been EE or RE.

Maybe I wont bother now.

Or maybe I will  :cool:

Dunno.

N

I think you'll have a hell of a job.

As far as I can remember she reads emails and doesn't reply and the same with text messages and calls.

That's why I gave up. I'm not sure she's real.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

S.N.

Offline happyharry

I saw her several times as Erotic Emerson. At the time, I posted a review. Search for it rather than me repeat it all over again
After a break, she re-launched as Rose England. I posted on this forum at that time that her performance and attitude had deteriorated.
This new profile looks like another re-launch - at higher prices than she previously charged.
I'm not tempted back despite the lack of alternatives on the A14 corridor

Offline fatboy

I sent a polite enquiry and got a reply so have something booked in a week or so. Fingers crossed I might have something positive to report but then again....... :rolleyes:

Offline davidac

Messaged her a few days ago about a meet up this weekend, was read within a few hours but no reply. Can't be doing with unreliable WGs - off HL!  :thumbsdown:

Offline PleadInsanity

What is it with reading the email and not responding? This week i have been unable to call so have fired off a few emails on AW to various WG's, sensible emails, simply asking if she is working on a given day and an approx time/duration. These have been read but only 1 has replied (to say she was'nt available for that time). Normally it can be a bit hit and miss but i would normally receive a 60-70% response rate whereas this week it's been 10%.
While i understand that a lot of the correspondence WG's receive could be timewasters not all are and a reply to most would make sure they catch the good ones. Communication is a huge part of the job, I thought they were supposed to be trying to earn a few bob :( 

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 07:02:06 pm by PleadInsanity »

Offline davidac

Too right. I know if I was earning £100 an hour I'd be highly motivated to reply! Her loss as have now booked elsewhere.

I sent a polite enquiry and got a reply so have something booked in a week or so. Fingers crossed I might have something positive to report but then again....... :rolleyes:

Did you get to see her fatboy ?

Has anyone else seen her ?

Has anyone seen her ?

S.N.

Offline Dulmenite

Most certainly the same photos of a SP previously displayed as Rose England . Always reads E mails  , never replies .  Does not answer the phone or replies to Text Messaging .  A piece of work collecting punters phone numbers and details ?  AW should blacklist this waste of time CUNT !

Offline ITK2

Jesus, do you think so? What do you think she uses the info gained for? She got both my email address and mobile number.

Offline fatboy

Did you get to see her fatboy ?

Has anyone else seen her ?

Has anyone seen her ?

S.N.

Neal, sorry just seen this. The answer is no, not yet, it had to be cancelled and I thought sod it but an alternative date has been arranged in a week or so when I am up there next. Reluctantly giving her the benefit of the doubt despite what others think. Just intrigued, especially those photos, it's a challenge now ! Will let you know the outcome. Cheers, FB.

Offline fatboy

An update if anyone is interested - after the first cancellation, a few emails were exchanged and all seemed well but on the day i received an early text cancelling again for family reasons which was very apologetic etc. So much so that I am inclined to believe her but I also acknowledge what others have said here. I am not in a position to get that way for a few weeks or into the New Year so can't offer anymore info than that at the moment. Cheers, FB.

Neal69

Thanks FB.

Sounds very much like my cancellation.

I think I will kick this one into the long grass.

N

Offline fatboy

Neal, I think so too.
Sorry to hear you had a similar experience.
Still liked the pics though.....

Offline Dulmenite

Just as I said before . . .  A time wasting CUNT.