Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiki_katz - Bristol  (Read 904 times)

Offline Dickie1985

Hi all, does anyone have information on kiki_kats or a previous meeting they can share. Fancy a booking with her but she is quite expensive for a TOFTT.

Online houseboot

Hi all, does anyone have information on kiki_kats or a previous meeting they can share. Fancy a booking with her but she is quite expensive for a TOFTT.

But you can't be bothered to say where in the South West, where you saw her details or anything useful.

If you want information then at least post some meaningful clues.

Offline Dickie1985

Apologies, she has an  adultwork profile External Link/Members Only, based in Bristol.

Offline Pawgylove

I do, but from before she was on AW. She used to be on seeking and we had an arrangement, she’s a dream had the best time with her. What do you want to know?

Online houseboot

Apologies, she has an  adultwork profile External Link/Members Only, based in Bristol.

Thank you

Location now added :hi:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:56:38 am by houseboot »

Online Colston36

£300 seems to work at House Du Croix, a spectacularly well equipped dungeon near Temple Meads station where I've spent many a happy hour.

Offline Dickie1985

I’m a sucker for a true gfe experience!  I know she states this on her profile but just want to know if she gets into it with no bars hold. I don’t mind taking a punt with a Hungarian for £80 but for £300 I just want to make sure it’s a good service but hearing your experience it sounds top notch.

Offline Pawgylove

I’m a sucker for a true gfe experience!  I know she states this on her profile but just want to know if she gets into it with no bars hold. I don’t mind taking a punt with a Hungarian for £80 but for £300 I just want to make sure it’s a good service but hearing your experience it sounds top notch.
Mostly had GFE with her, she gets into it indeed. She’s one that lets you know when she is enjoying herself as well really good at pushing the right buttons and she is very pleasant as well which always helps the whole vibe.
She is into Domme stuff as well, but that is not your thing though. All in all, very versatile SP.
Price is def OTT, but that of course is down to you.

Offline Dickie1985

Thanks Pawgylove, appreciate the feedback. Gonna book up based on this! review will follow. 👍

Offline Pawgylove

No problem, really hope you have fun. Also her photos are very accurate, always a plus when what you see is what you get