Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChubbyHeaven80 - Shrewsbury  (Read 653 times)

1 review(s) for BBWHeaven80 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

dentador

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Use to be known as Chelsea. Booked her once for an hour. Her communication was first class, she always responded very quickly to messages. Getting a booking was very straightforward and easy. Exactly as it should be. Only slight negative is that she made no effort to ask what I actually wanted and offered no choice of clothing.

Appears to offer services in her own house on a housing estate a short walk from the train station. Using her directions it was relatively easy to find. She was again very communicative in the run up to the booking which is always reassuring. Upon meeting her she is a VERY big girl with massive tits. If you are into your large BBWs and huge tits then she is certainly for you. Along with this she is a very bubbly and chatty girl, so is very good at putting you at ease.

Her main enjoyments appeared to be French kissing, which she is actually very good at, and OWO. After a bit of French kissing she was straight down to my cock. Her oral skills were ok but nothing spectacular. I saw one review on here complaining that she is a bit toothy giving blow jobs, I would agree with this, it sometimes felt like she was biting my cock. Still, she did deep throat and it was a big turn on. She seems to love it when you cum in her mouth, and licks your cock clean after. She also makes an effort in other areas by asking what you want to do. So not a case of being mechanical and going through the motions.

Only negatives were the untidiness of her house. Clothes scattered about the floor type of thing. At the time she didn't have a bed, just a mattress on the floor which was not ideal. As the hour went on she also became a little bit whiffy with BO. Wasn't noticeable at the start, so obviously more of a problem as the session gets hot.

Despite the negatives she is well worth a punt if your in need of a release in Shrewsbury. I found her to be reliable, straightforward, and enthusiastic. BBWs aren't my cup of tea, but if in need I would book her again.