Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Posh Totty  (Read 1426 times)

Newguylondon

Hey guys,

I'm new to this and looking for my first punt. I'm after an older woman and came across this one :

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the experience with her recently? Would you guys recommend me to meet her as my first punt?

Cheers

endomorph

Bung 1023653 in the search box at the top right hand corner of the UK Punting page and all will be revealed.

Newguylondon

Thanks I've had a look at them but all are reasonably old. I was hoping someone may have visited her more recently?

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks I've had a look at them but all are reasonably old. I was hoping someone may have visited her more recently?

No - do what Endo has told you to do  :wacko:

Newguylondon

I did do that and I have read them...

Offline Sedlmayer

I did do that and I have read them...

Then either put up or shut up - take one for the team and do a review would be the right thing

Offline mcardle464

MPT has been away.  I booked her for friday as she replied to an email of mine, saying she would be available at her usual hotel on that day .  She didn't communicate, nor send me her new phone number, which also hasn't appeared on her profile as promised.  That is not what I regard as good comms or good business.

As it is not clear whether she will be available, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Offline iPad3

I've recently had issues trying to contact her, unanswered emails etc, as above look elsewhere