Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in London?  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Theon_88

So far, I’ve had some great visits to Prettyxxxx (which I need to write a review for!) and would definitely recommend!

Any other recommendations welcome?  :dance:

Offline LLPunting

Try building up your credibility before actively seeking recommendations beyond what you can find out by DOING THE BLOODY RESEARCH on this site.

Post another say 50 useful statements contributing usefully to the community and say a half dozen reviews of recent encounters  with currently active SPs and then perhaps you can try a lazy request like that again.

mrhappypants

Try building up your credibility before actively seeking recommendations beyond what you can find out by DOING THE BLOODY RESEARCH on this site.

Post another say 50 useful statements contributing usefully to the community and say a half dozen reviews of recent encounters  with currently active SPs and then perhaps you can try a lazy request like that again.

+ 100.  Really if you can't be bothered to do your own research, let alone contribute meaningfully, then just fuck off and die.

Offline Theon_88

+ 100.  Really if you can't be bothered to do your own research, let alone contribute meaningfully, then just fuck off and die.

A Bit of an over reaction to a harmless post? Fine. Give me some shit for a lazy post but ‘fuck off and die’? Really?

I hope Karma catches up with you for that one.

Offline Fuzzyduck

A Bit of an over reaction to a harmless post? Fine. Give me some shit for a lazy post but ‘fuck off and die’? Really?

I hope Karma catches up with you for that one.

A post report for that? Best of luck with that.

Perhaps you should stop being a lazy leech and write that review you've teased us with rather than complaining about members who have contributed far more than you can aspire to. Otherwise, you can... well you know.