Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBadBaby- Kings Cross  (Read 4002 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sometimes I'm not sure how to start a review; with a joke? An anecdote? Maybe some backstory into what lead up to this punt. In this particular case, the titties speak for themselves, so on with the review I go.

comms As far as I'm aware, she prefers to book or communicate through AW. This may not be to everyone's taste as she's also sketchy about users with no feedback. I'm not sure if her policy has changed as of late but this seems to be the first initial way to communicate. Comms were very quick and to the point.

location About a ten minute walk from Kings Cross station. A bit of walk. I wouldn't recommend driving there as it isn't a residential area. She does incalls from time to time so don't expect an in intimate setting with candles and incense sticks.

the woman very pretty. She has your quintessential south Asian look; brown skin, brown eyes, luscious lips with a thick body and DAYUM TITTY. Gravity would lose against those beautiful melons. Those puppies were begging to be set free. I wanted to suck on them like a diabetic looking for his insulin fix. She has a slim toned stomach and a nice ass too. Red hair. I would say she was around 5ft5 or so. British too which is always a bonus.  :thumbsup:

service She was very welcoming to her room for the night. We started off with some DFK. Wow, she was really into it. A real good kisser which is a huge plus for me. I don't kiss every SP but those lips were begging for a companion. Sensual and slow.

Onto the OWO and again, just as sensual and seductive as her kissing. Plenty of spit, nice and sloppy, just how I like it. Plenty of eye contact, never breaking her gaze with me.

I just had to get a titty or two in my mouth. When I took off her bra, I'm sure it was the same euphoric feeling King Arthur felt when he pulled out Excalibur. What a gorgeous pair they were, and she didn't mind them getting plenty of attention too. All natural just how I like it. I could've spent all night sucking on those mountains  but I was just as eager to go down into the Valley.

She was very responsive down stairs. Extremely wet and tight. We had sex in many positions, each one as good as the last. Whether she was genuinely into it or deserving of an Oscar, she definitely made the experience enjoyable. One of the best GFE I've had. Not a clock watcher either.

Postives Gorgeous woman. Amazing breasts. 1st class attitude. Great kisser.

neutral none

negatives none

Would highly recommend. One of my top 5 punts of all time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:43:43 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP, amazed by looking at pic of those gorgeous tits !!

Out of curiosity, how long was your meet for ?

CaptainRoscoe

First of all, thank you for posting pictures for each of my reviews. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Only an hour but I would've been happy to stay longer. She really makes you feel at home.

Offline Sinz

First of all, thank you for posting pictures for each of my reviews. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Only an hour but I would've been happy to stay longer. She really makes you feel at home.

Thanks CR.

Prices for an hour is a bit steep, but based on your review it seems well worth it. Cheers

Offline Reallytired86

Definitely one I've been having my eye on visiting. Also want to do indianstudentx.

london_lad18

comms As far as I'm aware, she prefers to book or communicate through AW. This may not be to everyone's taste as she's also sketchy about users with no feedback. I'm not sure if her policy has changed as of late but this seems to be the first initial way to communicate. Comms were very quick and to the point.

She used to have her number up until recently when she could do incalls. Just out of curiosity, when did you see her? I've been meaning to pay her a visit but just haven't had the time.

Offline peter purves

Sometimes I'm not sure how to start a review; with a joke? An anecdote? Maybe some backstory into what lead up to this punt. In this particular case, the titties speak for themselves, so on with the review I go.

location About a ten minute walk from Kings Cross station. A bit of walk. I wouldn't recommend driving there as it isn't a residential area. She does incalls from time to time so don't expect an in intimate setting with candles and incense sticks.

the woman very pretty. She has your quintessential south Asian look; brown skin, brown eyes, luscious lips with a thick body and DAYUM TITTY. Gravity would lose against those beautiful melons. Those puppies were begging to be set free. I wanted to suck on them like a diabetic looking for his insulin fix. She has a slim toned stomach and a nice ass too. Red hair. I would say she was around 5ft5 or so. British too which is always a bonus.  :thumbsup:

service She was very welcoming to her room for the night. We started off with some DFK. Wow, she was really into it. A real good kisser which is a huge plus for me. I don't kiss every SP but those lips were begging for a companion. Sensual and slow.

Onto the OWO and again, just as sensual and seductive as her kissing. Plenty of spit, nice and sloppy, just how I like it. Plenty of eye contact, never breaking her gaze with me.

I just had to get a titty or two in my mouth. When I took off her bra, I'm sure it was the same euphoric feeling King Arthur felt when he pulled out Excalibur. What a gorgeous pair they were, and she didn't mind them getting plenty of attention too. All natural just how I like it. I could've spent all night sucking on those mountains  but I was just as eager to go down into the Valley.

She was very responsive down stairs. Extremely wet and tight. We had sex in many positions, each one as good as the last. Whether she was genuinely into it or deserving of an Oscar, she definitely made the experience enjoyable. One of the best GFE I've had. Not a clock watcher either.

Postives Gorgeous woman. Amazing breasts. 1st class attitude. Great kisser.

neutral none

negatives none

Would highly recommend. One of my top 5 punts of all time.

Out of curiosity what dress size would you say she is, following on from a previous discussion about her on here?

I went for size 10

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

She used to have her number up until recently when she could do incalls. Just out of curiosity, when did you see her? I've been meaning to pay her a visit but just haven't had the time.

Looks like she is taking bookings for this Wednesday  - if her profile is anything to go by.

london_lad18

Looks like she is taking bookings for this Wednesday  - if her profile is anything to go by.

I saw that and died a little inside when I realised that I'm working all day and most of the evening  :(

Offline peter purves

I saw that and died a little inside when I realised that I'm working all day and most of the evening  :(

She'll be back again!!  :thumbsup:

Offline BillGoldberg

Tits look amazing

Annoyingly she states that she only takes bookings from AW members with feedback

Since I never book via the AW system and only via displayed phone numbers on profiles how the fk am I going to get any feedback ??
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline claretandblue

Those other pictures of her looked good and she is in the right area,might be worth a dart for an initial 30 minute booking op  :hi:

Offline Fugly

I've got the same prob as BillGoldberg - I try to avoid A/W (security reasons).

Captain R:  Is the no feedback thing a total killer?  She doesn't mention it anywhere on her profile