Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121  (Read 2670 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Dogfather

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another who I'd not managed to link up with on a few occasions so pulled my finger out for an incall in Bristol.
Parking has been covered by others and I agree with price and ease. Apartment was roomy, modern, clean.

Pretty girl, petite, better than her pics. Great figure and well proportioned. Seems nice and I liked her.  :kissgirl:

Chatty, very chatty, English girl. GFE services with swallow as an option on CIM.
Doesn't seem like a girl who'll fuck for a long time continuously. Not 100% fixed with her back yet but she gave things a try.
Paid for a bit longer than I normally would and we got 2 rounds in due to her not clock-watching and flexible scheduling.

Left, drained, and had a couple of "post-punt act like a bit of a tit" moments afterwards.  :crazy:

Weirdly I feel there was something missing from the meet. Can't put my finger on it. :unknown: Maybe me wanting a little more PSE nowadays? Don't know.

Pros
Pretty
Lovely body
Friendly
Lovely, stay with it, CIM
Swallow
Price is good
No clock-watching

Cons
No show of cum in mouth
Fucking was OK but not much eye contact. Didn't seem into it with me. Prefers blowjobs I guess.

Overall , 8 out of 10. A nice package all round.
Would I return? If I was closer, yes, but a bit far for me to return easily.

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers Dog for the review.

I saw her at the back end of last year, she was on form, but her back was not the best.

I'm sorry to hear her back is still not 100% could be the missing link?

squeezebox

Thanks for review and update.  :thumbsup:

As her back gets stronger, I'll go and see her again.

She is more GFE than PSE, but is a little kinky. If you take along some spray cream and include her leggy girlfriend, there is plenty of potential for experimentation..ie:  BDSM..

RobBristol

Thought about this girl but not for me.

Mr. Ed maybe?

pking_paul

Just to add to the kinky thing, I played her nipples harder and harder and she seemed to love it - got very wet below. Maybe worth another visit then - thanks for the review.

ATMIV

Would love a punt with ER but her working hours are quite restrictive

Offline Roth

True but worth it IMHO.  She's in my HL.  :thumbsup: :dance:

spkmstr48

True but worth it IMHO.  She's in my HL.  :thumbsup: :dance:

Got your eye on that interesting likes list Roth?

JV547845

On the plus side that means she doesn't see that many guys per day.

spkmstr48

On the plus side that means she doesn't see that many guys per day.

And her pricing's reasonable

Offline Roth

Maybe pking_paul is a bullshitting troll then.   :mad: :angry:
That's why he's not written any reviews.   :angry:
Also his supposed punt with ER was an outcall so he doesn't have to describe her place.  :angry:

pking_paul

Replied with details on the other thread Roth - no idea why just telling it as it is has pissed you off so much??  :timeout:

Offline Roth

Replied with details on the other thread Roth - no idea why just telling it as it is has pissed you off so much??  :timeout:

Just saying that you've not done any reviews.  :unknown: