Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Natasha - Milton Keynes  (Read 840 times)

BlackZionBull

External Link/Members Only

Overview - After the recent reviews I decided to go and see for myself. A rainy Saturday afternoon and I happened to be passing MK. Overall a positive sexual experience with a few minor negatives and possible white knight poetry in the previous reviews.

Comms - All via text, she displays her number on her AW profile. She asked my age which was the only slightly strange question.

Location - Modern town house on the Broughton estate directly opposite Costco off the A421. Clear, tidy and fit for purpose. Spied children's shoes in hallway, which was a little off putting but nothing to indicate anyone else was at the location at the time. House is very overlooked by neighbours but not knowing anyone in the area I was not bothered by this.

Natasha - Profile states she is 41 which I would say is correct. Size 12-14 and short. Previous review said she was toned and possible a gym bunny. She is neither in my opinion. She has a caesarian scar, scars on her breasts from an enlargement operation. I doubt she goes to the gym. She is not fat, she is average in appearance and body.

The Event - She insisted I have a shower to which I obliged. Then after some initial light FK this went onto DFK and lots of grinding on her hips onto my hardening cock. OWO on the bed, lots of eye contact, deep throat, ball sucking and spitting.
On with the rubber, doggy with her kneeling on the bed and me standing. She took it all and genuinely seemed to enjoy being hammered deeply. Then on her back with her legs over my shoulders, she stated she was cumin but I felt no muscle spasms so I think this was said for theatrical effect.
She then asked me to lay on back so she could per more oral on me. CIM which she then spat out in a tissue, again this does not bother me. My enjoyment ends when I come, if they want to swallow that's up to them.
Offered a shower, but I declined. Made small chat about my heritage then left.

Cost - 30 mins 80.00 GBP.

Positives - Very sexual woman. As reviewed she offers a lot more than i encountered but I was happy with my lot on the day. A good go to option when you want to empty your nuts and they at least appear grateful.

Negatives - Physically I would not look twice at Natasha in the street at all. Not remotely my type, just very average. Appointments in a 'family' home always make me feel uneasy. However her obvious sexual appetite and willingness to please override any minor negatives.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimbobeds

Thanks for the detailed review. Since the recent reviews I've also had my eye on her as a possible next punt. Good to hear she seemed grateful for your visit. Whilst it may be nice to fuck a stunning girl who might normally be out of my league I get more enjoyment from someone who may not be as attractive but shows a lot more enthusiasm. Definitely one to keep my eye on  :thumbsup:

Offline cunningman

Perhaps after long time lurk and a rest for my wallet (and the rest) I should ask that someone ask admin to link these reviews to:
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe these are all the same woman that I enjoyed gently fisting.

It seems I did not review, it was before I joined I think.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Perhaps after long time lurk and a rest for my wallet (and the rest) I should ask that someone ask admin to link these reviews to:
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe these are all the same woman that I enjoyed gently fisting.

It seems I did not review, it was before I joined I think.
Yes these profiles are the same woman.