Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Southampton  (Read 1002 times)

Offline olkingclancy

Sad to find out Anjelika has left Wandees in North Baddersley last week.

I was told she is returning to Uni. Not sure if that's true ?

If anyone knows different and she is working elsewhere or can recommend someone else then please PM me

Offline d137042

What’s has changed there feel free to pm me as any of had different experiences

Offline Vimes

I was planning on trying to make an appointment there next week, due to some of the positive info on here.

As above, would anyone be happy to PM me with any pertinent info?

Thanks in advance!  :)

Offline Zimbaman

Or better still.. keep it the the public area! What is it with you lot and PMs?  Ffs.

Offline olkingclancy

Or better still.. keep it the the public area! What is it with you lot and PMs?  Ffs.

I am happy to keep it in the public domain but some seem to be reluctant to share unless it is via a PM

Offline houseboot

There are some areas/shops where discretion is required.

You wouldn't publish the address of an Independent and it is against the rules to do so.

With shops the converse is true, i.e. the address is known but the services are not publicly advertised.

So it is wise in a number of situations to be careful about what is published in relation to non-advertised services.

There are certainly long threads on this site about shops which have been closed due to pressure from local residents and councils, e.g. from memory one in Birmingham and several in London.

Offline drex

the fact you're going PM me about wandees because we can't talk about how filthy it is in public confirms it is indeed filthy and at least offering scat play

Offline houseboot

the fact you're going PM me about wandees because we can't talk about how filthy it is in public confirms it is indeed filthy and at least offering scat play

Unfortunately some people are unwilling learn and understand.

That's why shops close, or get closed, and/or ladies that did provide something extra stop doing so.

This shop is not local to me but I'm sensible enough to listen to the views of those who are and post accordingly.

Offline Zimbaman

I do see what you are saying, but it seems to discount the fact that there have been statements here where it’s obvious extras are on offer. If this is used by locals to get places shut down then additional details will make no difference. If this is to protect individual girls I accept that could be an issue, but they seem to move on regularly anyway.

Perhaps there should be a ‘secure’ area of this site dedicated to massage that is inaccessible without a significant contribution. That would keep the necessity for PM to a minimum and ensure discretion. Not that I’m telling Admin how to run the site obviously  :hi: