Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Elmwood parade basingstoke  (Read 910 times)

zumzum

Been to get my daily paper on my way to work from newsagents next door to the oriental massage shop, twice this week have seen punters going in at 8.30 !!! I thought they opened at 9.30 , girls must be doing extra services !!, I notice Wendy and cici on Rota  ! Thought I would book a regular appointment and check it out , as I know Wendy does fs not sure about cici ?, only thing putting me off is that on both occasions i have seen a police car sitting in the car park both sides of the shop !!!! A bit concerning, may have to think on this one,

Offline houseboot

Been to get my daily paper on my way to work from newsagents next door to the oriental massage shop, twice this week have seen punters going in at 8.30 !!! I thought they opened at 9.30 , girls must be doing extra services !!, I notice Wendy and cici on Rota  ! Thought I would book a regular appointment and check it out , as I know Wendy does fs not sure about cici ?, only thing putting me off is that on both occasions i have seen a police car sitting in the car park both sides of the shop !!!! A bit concerning, may have to think on this one,

Why is this posted as a review?

It's just information about what you've noticed.

Online Hantsman2

I expect that the police are watching you watching ( behind your half lowered newspaper) whomever is going into the shop and that when you make your move they will pounce !