Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo at Oriental Massage Basingstoke, Camberley, Salisbury & Woking  (Read 1954 times)

billybloo

Does anyone know what has happened to Yoyo who was a regular girl at the Oriental Massage chain where she normally worked out of Woking or Basingstoke branches.   External Link/Members Only

Yoyo was one of the better girls and certainly gave a great service whenever visited, in my opinion she was a good looking girl and although she was enhanced they looked great on her even though she would have been no taller than five foot.

I noticed that Yoyo hasnt been about for the last month or so but then saw that she was on the rota to be at Basingstoke starting today for two weeks and then in Woking in 3 weeks time.  I was planning to pay her a visit but noticed today that her name has been removed altogether and replaced with girls I have no knowledge of.

Does anyone know if Yoyo is now working for anyone else or has she gone to work for herself, it is a shame if she has left the area altogether as you were certainly guaranteed a great time if you visited her.

zumzum

Why don't you message Nancy and ask her mate ? I would if you are that keen on her Nancy needs to know.

Regards

billybloo

Why don't you message Nancy and ask her mate ? I would if you are that keen on her Nancy needs to know.

Regards
Thanks for that zum zum, do I just message Nancy via the contact page on their website, Yoyo was obviously scheduled to return this week so hopefully she will be back at some point.

zumzum

Here's Nancy's Number 07450 565243, the only reason I have it is because if I am not happy with any situation with any of the service at the shops I kick off !! afterall we pay good money to go the these places and I don't think we should put up with second best as there are now many other places to choose from.

I would recommend you text her although her English is excellent, your choice mate.

Stupot381

Hi any good massage places in basingstoke with extras?