Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dartford masage  (Read 2785 times)

xblink00

Hi, just wondering if anyone know of any good massage places in kent, preferably Chinese

Thanks 

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only and a place called le visage are across the road from each other. Never been, no idea if extras are available but from adverts on friday ad and gumtree etc they both look promising.

I did see External Link/Members Only but please don't be tempted. If you trawl through my reviews I did review Helen and she is not fit for purpose

Offline Rickyhead

Recently visited Natural Remedy in Lowfield street Dartford and must say it was a very pleasant experience. Just walked in with no appointment and got a 60 minute massage for £40. Massage girl was roughly late 20's, average looking but boy did she give a good massage. I think her name was Lily.  This lasted for about 40 minutes with plenty of intimate ball swipes to which i let out an occasional moany seal of approval. She then asked if I would like a body to body. Yes please to which she said £40. She had a nice petite body with average size tits which she proceeded to hover over my mouth. Needless to say where they ended up. A very skillfull hand-job followed , well worth £40 imo.