Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GlasgowErin / Glasgow  (Read 1792 times)

3 review(s) for BritishErinX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only   £80 - 30 mins

Took a chance on this booking...Not alot to go on from here, but enough...Profile has no pics and limited description...

Anyway, emailed Erin at one point and got nothing back...Then about 2 weeks later got a response, saying she doesn't pick up emails too much...Gave me a contact number,and said it was best to text..

Contacted her via text message for a potential booking...She agreed to the time/day I suggested, but before finalising it I asked her to give me a description of herself (so if it was bullshit when I turned up, I would walk)...She came right back with it...Sounded all good to me, so I went with it on gut instinct...

Day of booking I texted to confirm, and she asked if I could put it back about an hour, due to the weather as she had to make her way to the location...Guessed she wasn't bullshitting as the weather was severe..

Anyhow..rearranged time, got near the address and texted..she replied saying she would text back when ready...Texted when there and waited...Got one back saying she was nearly ready...12 minutes after booking time I was ready to give up (I have a 15 min cut-off point, before I walk)and she gave me buzzer number (Glasgow harbour btw)..

Went up...usual behind the door stuff...She was a good looking girl when I turned round and seen her...Tall..about 5'11"/6ft, slim, but not skinny figure...Long darkish brown hair...Quite small tits and fine chat wise...

Was offered/or asked for shower, and wasn't a problem...Nice flat, and bathroom..One of her rooms has a masage table, as shes a trained masseuse, and i believe most of her bookings are massages..

Came out shower, dough out the way, Towel off and onto the bed..Started with FK and fingering her...Then she stripped off...Quite small tits, nice shape though with big nipples, and a nice arse...Got some OWO, followed by 69(some good spitting)...Condom on...Spooning position next...Mish with variations...Doggy, prone bone, then cowgirl...She likes her dirty talk during, which suited me...Riding away at me on top, she says she's going to Cum, and as far as I'm aware, did...My balls were pretty soaking after...Missionary to finish, where I came in the bag...

Great booking with a pretty looking girl, age accurate IMO...This was a few months back...Seen her a couple of times since...a wee bit ago though...Think she may be on a break just now  :unknown:..This review is based on my initial booking...shower after and a chat while I got dressed...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:59:07 am by Clattypats »

Offline JJ72

Just saw your review after the comments on mine

She seems to have pictures in the preview for the review, rather than for AW which is weird, but sort of useful