Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap English Anal TOFT suggestions? Willing to travel outside london!  (Read 386 times)

Offline Babblefish

So I just posted my first review here! While writing the end of it I realized how crazy the prices have got. I had a minor rant at the end of my review, but actually wondering if anyone else feels the same so post it here too.

I’m willing to TOFT.

If people have any suggestions I am Happy to TOFT for the next one, especially if it’s a young (Max 30 but preferably 18-20) English/brit girl with  A levels for £50-200 (The cheaper the better). If a girl is truly exceptionally hot and cheap we can even skip the a levels. You may think I’m being cheap but I remember the days in the late 90s and early 2000s where you had lovely normal non gearhead 20 year old genuine English girls who would do a sloppy BJ + CIM for a tenner. Sometimes they would let you poke them up the arse for that tenner too, or if they were being really cheeky they would ask for £20 but you would usually agree on £10-15. If they did a nice arse to mouth or swallowed every drop you would tip them a couple of quid or a fiver for an exceptional performance.  I don’t understand how we’ve got to normal rates of £2-£300 + £50 anal in 15 years. Apparently in Victorian times 1 in 5 English women were prostitutes, but it felt like that in the 90s 😂 A pint has gone up 50% why have these prices gone up 3000%? Even as a teenager I could afford to punt once a week off my student loan 😂 now I would spend my entire salary doing the same.  I’m happy to travel outside London too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 04:16:39 pm by Babblefish »
Banned reason: Jay from The Inbetweeners posting his personal wank fantasies
Banned by: Ali Katt