Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishPhoebe - Derby  (Read 1183 times)

19 review(s) for EnglishPhoebe (16 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for EnglishPhoebeX (25 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hank Moody

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Fee: £130/1 hr GFE

It's been a while since I've had a chance to write a review but I thought I should try and catch up with a few recent bookings starting with a weekend trip to Derby to see EnglishPhoebe.

I knew when I would have a free weekend so I booked this a little way in advance and from the start comms were great - quick and simple with useful advice on parking very close by. I should also mention that Phoebe's profile is excellent. Everything is very clear and well laid out including current availability plus tabs for other important stuff so it's really easy to find out anything you need to know ahead of time.The pics in the gallery are mostly selfie style but all clear and accurate. I checked again before writing this and there are a few from the last week or so which is always good to see. Sadly there are no longer any face pics but you can see enough in some of them to know she has a cracking smile.

The location is easy to find and in a fairly busy area so it was easy to blend in and felt safe. The directions I got were clear so there was no messing about or waiting. I didn't need to knock and Phoebe let me in when I got to the door. It is part of a terrace though so apparently you just need to be quiet until you are inside to avoid disturbing the neighbours  ;)

One thing that really appealed to me when booking was that Phoebe has a lovely natural figure. She is a tall (about 5' 10" I think) redhead with great legs, firm medium boobs and a fantastic bum so that ticks all the boxes for me. She does have some quite extensive tattoos (back and arms) but they are very good quality and suit her in my opinion. I'll be honest that I never used to be much of a fan of tattoos but this was my first visit to a girl with a fair amount of ink and I have to admit I found it a huge turn on - I think I'm now a convert!

I did make a clothing request for matching lacy lingerie and tight dress and this was delivered perfectly (a little black dress with a cutout at the front showing off some awesome cleavage  :yahoo:). The 'enjoys' list is clear and every on there was available. Although Phoebe offers a GFE there is plenty on there (CIM, OWO, facials, FK etc) so as long as you don't go there expecting PSE anal you should be very happy with the options. Anyway, the whole booking had a totally relaxed and fun atmosphere from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble, there were no extras and everything that is on offer was delivered superbly and with enthusiasm, especially the kissing which is a must for me. The OWO was particularly good and it's always nice to be able to give instructions on how you like it and for the girl to actually take notice. I should add that there was a little surprise as Phoebe asked if I wanted to try a popping candy blow job! I did and it was amazing :D

Without going into too much detail we got through a fair number of positions (mish, doggy, cowgirl, prone bone) and Phoebe really gets stuck in so you don't feel like you are doing all the work. Some great 69 action was a highlight and RO was well received with no negatives to report (clean shaved and immaculately clean, just as I like it ;)). I'm mostly a one-pop guys these days but we had been going at it right from the start so the long build up meant a really intense finish with CIM for me. As an added bonus I got to take a picture of Phoebe in doggy position which she has shared on the other site :D We were pretty much bang on the hour mark by then so we chatted while we dressed and I staggered back to the car  :wacko:

So I expected a good booking but it was even better than that - outstanding sex but also a lot of fun. If you want a no-hassle, top quality GFE booking with a genuinely friendly and well organised English girl Phoebe is well worth a visit if you can. Would I recommend? Definitely. Would I return? It's a fair distance for me to travel but I'm already trying to work out when I can go back for a longer session  :thumbsup:

Hank Moody

Not sure why the links screwed up but they should be External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should also add (as I've been asked about it by someone) that Phoebe doesn't actually allow filming or photos but she did let me take a pic on her phone for her to post up on UKE.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not sure why the links screwed up but they should be External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should also add (as I've been asked about it by someone) that Phoebe doesn't actually allow filming or photos but she did let me take a pic on her phone for her to post up on UKE

I've already alerted Admin, asking him to amend the link in the review.

Offline Picti

Thanks for the review Hank.  Pretty much matches my experience, from the ease and efficiency of the communications and organisation, to the quality of the punting experience with a gorgeous, sensual, and intelligent young woman.  Although Phoebe offers the range of services you note there are some restrictions imposed by the narrower confines of the "GFE" although she explicitly describes what she  offers.  Pity in some respects as the way she looks and acted made me want to do some very bad things with / to her.  Glad you had a great time.

Hank Moody

I've already alerted Admin, asking him to amend the link in the review.

Cheers CoolTiger  :thumbsup:

Hank Moody

Thanks for the review Hank.  Pretty much matches my experience, from the ease and efficiency of the communications and organisation, to the quality of the punting experience with a gorgeous, sensual, and intelligent young woman.  Although Phoebe offers the range of services you note there are some restrictions imposed by the narrower confines of the "GFE" although she explicitly describes what she  offers.  Pity in some respects as the way she looks and acted made me want to do some very bad things with / to her.  Glad you had a great time.

I know what you mean :D I've been pushing my own boundaries a bit more recently but I actually just fancied a relaxed GFE for a change. It ended up being pretty bloody energetic though and I think we were both ruined by the end  :wacko: My legs were aching for the best part of a week after. I'm going to have to do some training before the next booking I think  :dance: