Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unknown mature thai  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Leebo32

Hi all
Anybody know who this is (not that I know any of them anyway haha). Just wondering if she's any good?

External Link/Members Only

Tel: 07588389088

Can't seem to find anything on here with comments or reviews so just wondered if anybody had more info as advert doesnt say much other than she's mature.

Offline Stickitin

I have a feeling that is one of the Chinese switcheroo joints mate.

Offline RogerBoner

I have a feeling that is one of the Chinese switcheroo joints mate.
Stickitin you ought to start a thread on this  :lol: :drinks:

Online scutty brown

Its a stolen photo plastered all over the interwebs.
FFS learn how to use reverse image search before you start drooling over fake oriental profiles

External Link/Members Only

Offline Leebo32

First off I was hardly drooling simply curious and secondly even as a newbie I thought something didn't seem right hence why I was asking on here from those a little more experienced than myself

Offline Fence Post

Good on y'u LB. I thought that's what this forum was for as well. There are plenty of us Newbie's who are prepared to risk a punt off VS contrary to the popular opinion that only the favoured girls on AW count. We know there's a risk of false photos on VS but someone may already have taken the plunge and had a go.

Tin hat fitted  :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

Tin hat fitted  :hi:
Since having my first jab I've started to talk like Kermit the frog (Bill Gates) and my home WiFi has really improved.  :scare:
If you walked into a meeting you wouldn't mark Mr Gates as being the brightest in the room.

Offline Leebo32

Thanks Fence Post and agreed. I had guessed something wasn't right with it and had already realised it wasn't actually her in the profile pic. I just thought if somebody had been there did they have any Intel that was all around.
Will carry on looking.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
The forum is here to help people and this section is for asking questions matey, don’t be off put by the rude reply you got, we were all new here once, and I’m still learning the ropes

Offline lee1

Offline Willie the great

This number is for old garage door number now working from Wood borough road,but not anywhere as good only Tang Tang worth a visit...I would like to view their Senses form on Sunday !!!...

Online mr.bluesky

And we are not all techno savvy ( well I'm not anyway) some of us actually went to school before lap tops, pc's etc were invented. We had to think for ouselves not rely on tinternet. If you wanted to know something you had to look it up in a book or heavens forbid go to a library.   :scare:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 04:45:14 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
And we are not all techno savvy ( well I'm not anyway) some of us actually went to school before lap tops, pc's etc were invented. We had to think for ouselves not rely on tinternet. If you wanted to know something you had to look it up in a book or heavens forbid go to a library.   :scare:

I’m in that crew matey  :yahoo:

Online NervousJ

I’m in that crew matey  :yahoo:

And me  :D :D

Keep asking away. It’s a forum after all. Give and take...  :thumbsup: