Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cliff Road Nottingham  (Read 882 times)

Offline aberdeensteve

Down in Nottingham for a course and discovered it is not the best for punting and I live in Aberdeen which is dire. I can not believe there is only one strip club.
I came out the strip Club needing the urge settled. At 3.30am there is not much on Adult-work. So I opted for a taxi driver. recommendation. Agreed a price with the driver to wait and take me back to my hotel.  He took me to Cliff road by checking these boards its a well used address for B&W with EEs.

We got to the address we went in and was told its £60 for HH and £100 for an hour. Opted for the Half hour. The girls come in and there was two at the time and my mate grabbed the nicer looking one so I was left with the older one. I came this far so thought I would go for it.
Got up to the room it was absolutely roasting with the heating on full blast, Got told off for speaking too loud didnt want to wake the neighbors. The bed was well used with  towel on top. Little discussion with the woman she was Romanian. Stripped naked a bit of a tit wank and cowgirl moving to mish, Thankfully the dancer at the strip club done a good job of getting me well aroused so managed to cum. If it was not for the stripper I dont think I could of cum but then if it wasn't for the stripper getting me horny I would of walked out when I seen the Girls.

I would not return there again but id your wanting your hole and not fussy it okay

Offline badsin

Hi OP, yes at 3.30 in the morning it's definitely slim pickings in Nottingham. The only cliff road I'm aware of, is at the side of Broadmarsh, mainly council type house's, is that where you went ?

Offline Cribster

Whereabouts is the strip club?

Offline Erinaceinae

Whereabouts is the strip club?

Friar Lane opposite Beerkeller. Just a sign and a doorman stood on the end of an alleyway to let you know there is a venue at all.

Offline Gazzarsturbo

Yeah cliff road is that one beside broadmarsh near the train station. The usual good looking one with massive boobs is the one to go for.
House is always a sauna in there it’s that hot.
But she’s nice and friendly that’s all that matters

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yeah cliff road is that one beside broadmarsh near the train station. The usual good looking one with massive boobs is the one to go for.

Are they on AW? If not, how do they advertise?

Offline badsin

Care to place a review? Sure there's plenty of guys who would like to know where they can get their balls drained after a night in town 👍

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Care to place a review? Sure there's plenty of guys who would like to know where they can get their balls drained after a night in town 👍

+1

We could also then add them to the on-going thread for Flats/WGs who work late / through the night?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115462.0

Offline Gazzarsturbo

They usually advertise on viva but the girls all have real
Photos which is surprising for Romanians lol.
I could leave a review I suppose. Everyone’s very descriptive lol I’ll try to do the same!