Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Directors Lodge  (Read 870 times)

Sj135

There’s a new wave of girls at DL

External Link/Members Only

I’ve not been for a few months and wondering if any of these girls are known to anyone on here. If you’ve seen them at DL or know they work at another parlour. Any specific recommendations of any of these  for sessions involving poppers etc

I’m looking to work my way through them depending on services they offer. Reviews to come but would be good to get some information first.  :thumbsdown:

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I’ve seen Amelia at VicHouse Lutterworth - she’s got a superb body, big fucking tits and arse - great blowjob, fucked me up on poppers, I got a couple of fingers up her arse hole as well, good kisser as well, spiting in me mouth etc

Anna was reviewed at VicHouse as well recently on here - can’t find it at moment but she got a negative I think. The reviewer said she had a fat belly as I recall.

Zara is good looking but not a pervert so she’d know fuck all about poppers intox

Millie is fucking awesome - proper full on deviant, tried shoving a vibrator down end of me cock and used a plastic bag and cotton wool to give me poppers

Emma is fucking brilliant as well. Shit hot body. Will do just about anything - I’ve had her piss on me a few times

Paige is brilliant - fucking awesome body, tattooed nicely done, dirty fucking mind - proper deviant. She also works at VH

Not sure about the others. Wish they would put the pictures up quicker. Some have been on rota for ages with no pictures

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I’ve also seen Megan - she knew fuck all about deviant sex, poppers, intox - she was scared to death when I cracked open the poppers

Offline HornyHemel

Mutiny, Do you know what name Paige works under at Vic House?

Sj135

I’ve seen Amelia at VicHouse Lutterworth - she’s got a superb body, big fucking tits and arse - great blowjob, fucked me up on poppers, I got a couple of fingers up her arse hole as well, good kisser as well, spiting in me mouth etc

Anna was reviewed at VicHouse as well recently on here - can’t find it at moment but she got a negative I think. The reviewer said she had a fat belly as I recall.

Zara is good looking but not a pervert so she’d know fuck all about poppers intox

Millie is fucking awesome - proper full on deviant, tried shoving a vibrator down end of me cock and used a plastic bag and cotton wool to give me poppers

Emma is fucking brilliant as well. Shit hot body. Will do just about anything - I’ve had her piss on me a few times

Paige is brilliant - fucking awesome body, tattooed nicely done, dirty fucking mind - proper deviant. She also works at VH

Not sure about the others. Wish they would put the pictures up quicker. Some have been on rota for ages with no pictures

Thanks Mutiny  :hi:

Amelia sounds promising. Brook looks interesting but depends on services.

Paige and Lisa are normally my go to girls. Always up for the filthy and perverse.

I agree about Zara, she’s great at what she does but just not into kink/filth. Great blowjob technique though

I experienced Millie for the first time recently. Fuck me she’s good. Review to come.

I’ve had the dust mask and poppers in tissue  treatment from Millie and Emma. Paige fucked me up so good on poppers I nearly passed out. 

Offline Charliehutton

Mutiny, Do you know what name Paige works under at Vic House?

I can tell you, HH, it's Holly.

Offline HailWood

I can tell you, HH, it's Holly.
Thanks Charlie. I met Paige (reviewed) and thought she was ace. Only the £20+£140ph has put me off returning.

Looks like seeing her/Holly at VH is a lower cost option at £25+£100ph.

Offline HailWood

I’ve also seen Megan - she knew fuck all about deviant sex, poppers, intox - she was scared to death when I cracked open the poppers
Mate - I’ve heard you have a season ticket for DL and a named Director’s box  :lol: :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:39:43 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Picti

MOTC - vivid visual image of you in the confession booth with a celibate priest questioning his life choices  :D