Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet girls in Leicester  (Read 1326 times)

Online Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

There are some lovely girls advertising on here, many of whom I suspect are fictitious/bait & switch.

Can anyone confirm which are definitely genuine and which are fake? For starters, I can confirm that Guilia, Nicole and Tolly are genuine, because I've seen them, and I believe Jessica is, too.

Offline debcase111

Ive seen a few round there

Barbara, and jess

anyone seen

is she real?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good call Charlie  :hi:

Like Adultwork Profiles, so many VS ads also pop up. However, as it is not possible to index VS reviews, they become difficult to monitor.

Having a thread like this which lists VS girls who are genuine and also have positive reviews all under one thread would really help readers avoid dodgy, fake, or B&S VS profiles.

If we keep the list to known profiles where members have seen the girls, the pics appear to be genuine and the poster would recommend the girls.

I plan to make this an on-going thread, and will add the link for this thread to the main reference thread.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Similar threads for Other Regions like Nottingham, Derby and Lincoln?

Offline chandlerhandler

anyone seen

is she real?

IMHO I think she'll really be a Romanian & if she is the girl in the photo's I'll be amazed but either way she'll be a extra for this & extra for that type of SP. I won't be risking it but she is FAF

Offline gbyld87

This girl is genuine.  Shares a house with Jessy.  I saw her briefly last time i was there.  She's new so not great english, but age is genuine i'm told.  Quite buxom, looks similar to photos.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

This girl is genuine.  Shares a house with Jessy.  I saw her briefly last time i was there.  She's new so not great english, but age is genuine i'm told.  Quite buxom, looks similar to photos.

07490 314429
+447490314429

Offline Punt1979

As those ads disappear quicker than appear sometimes, I would suggest to attach couple of photos (or screenshot of profile) with phone number, to keep track who we are talking about.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
As those ads disappear quicker than appear sometimes, I would suggest to attach couple of photos (or screenshot of profile) with phone number, to keep track who we are talking about.

Agree. I usually post the numbers, but am not that techie to upload pics as well.

I suspect same applies to most members who post reviewsd on here.

It would take a great deal of effort to get some of the techie members help us upload pics on here.

I recall there is a tutorial somewhere for how to do this.

Offline Punt1979

Testing, testing.
Post with picture.
Preview can't show it but might appear when posted.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punt1979

It's working.

Quite easy.

Under editing field you've got "attach image". Klick it, choose picture and job done.

You can't see it in preview mode, however it'll appear when "post" button is pressed.

Offline gbyld87

Is that an extreme close-up of... something?

Offline Punt1979

Is that an extreme close-up of... something?

Indeed, it's a wall. Toilet wall.

Offline gbyld87

Indeed, it's a wall. Toilet wall.

Not quite as interesting as I had hoped :cool:

Offline HailWood

Agree. I usually post the numbers, but am not that techie to upload pics as well.

I suspect same applies to most members who post reviewsd on here.

It would take a great deal of effort to get some of the techie members help us upload pics on here.

I recall there is a tutorial somewhere for how to do this.

It’s dead easy with an iPhone. Just copy the image or take a screenshot. Then attach from your photo album using the Choose Files button below.

Don’t forget to then delete if from your album after it’s posted.