Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TollyThebest  (Read 1824 times)

Uddin96

External Link/Members Only

I have seen her previously and she was great! Cheap and hit the spot and she has a good sense of humour. I don’t know why everyone’s bashing becuase she’s been good to me all the time. Having said that has anyone seen her recently like in the last 2 months? I just about got in contact with her again and planning to see her later today. Will update you all on how it goes but I have a good feeling it’s gonna be good :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Uddin (or Tolly), the above is NOT a review of Tolly. I have alerted Admin and ill let him decide how to deal with your post.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Didn't take her long!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now, about indexing her 19 reviews  :angry:  :angry: :angry:

Uddin96

Hi Uddin (or Tolly), the above is NOT a review of Tolly. I have alerted Admin and ill let him decide how to deal with your post.

Honestly lol it aint tolly 😂 I texted her yesterday and she told me she’s still working but cant talk on the phone? So i’m a but scepticle hence why i posted here tonsee if anyone else has seen her since the last few negs?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Uddin96

Can confirm i just called her and she is still the same sounding person on the phone so hopefully it all goes well lol

Offline RedKettle

Hi Tolly

You have a fantastic body so instead of prating around with new profile and fake posts just adjust your attitude and you can make a ton of money.

Not seen you yet but maybe one day.

Uddin96

Ffs man i aint tolly looool i literally used to bang her like 6 months or more ago and been seeing negs about her so was curious as to why

Offline badsin

Offline NigelF

I don’t know why everyone’s bashing
been seeing negs about her so was curious as to why

You must be thick then. They all explain themselves perfectly well in their reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226676.0 (as he says, his initial visits were good but his last one was crap)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226654.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226343.0

Uddin96

You must be thick then. They all explain themselves perfectly well in their reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226676.0 (as he says, his initial visits were good but his last one was crap)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226654.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226343.0

Alright then one of the reviews i read shows someone badly reviewing her cos other people have so they kind of joined on a train of hype. No need to call me thick over it

Online lewisjones23

Uddin96 - stop being a fucking idiot crying to Admin

If someone insults you, either take notice and change your ways or fire back

Offline scutty brown

Offline Fuzzyduck

I just about got in contact with her again and planning to see her later today. Will update you all on how it goes but I have a good feeling it’s gonna be good :)

So how did the punt go today? I'm just dying to know.

Offline NigelF

Alright then one of the reviews i read shows someone badly reviewing her cos other people have so they kind of joined on a train of hype. No need to call me thick over it

So you're saying someone posted a negative review just to join a "train of hype"? Just because someone posted a negative after other people doesn't mean they're joining a "train of hype". Indeed, if anything it shows that the opposite is true, people were afraid to post genuine negatives until they saw others do it. There is no evidence to suggest any of those negative reviews are anything but honest and accurate. If you think otherwise then make your accusation clear.

As for you being thick, nothing you've said so far has disproved that. Please feel free to try to rectify that.

James999

You must be thick then.

That really upset the idiot uddin96, so much so that he / she went running to admin obviously your comment touched a nerve with the thick twat  :sarcastic:

Online Puntingdaveuk

Saw her some time ago and tbh wasn't great, noticed she has a new profile:

Offline winkywanky

Honestly lol it aint tolly 😂 I texted her yesterday and she told me she’s still working but cant talk on the phone? So i’m a but scepticle hence why i posted here tonsee if anyone else has seen her since the last few negs?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Er, that's your phone number at the top of the image?

Offline Hotdogboy88

That’s the phone number the text is being sent to.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

That's Tolly's number, as shown in the VS advert.
07478 505916
+447478505916

Her AW contact number per her new profile is still the same per her old profile
07570 256488
+447570256488

Offline winkywanky

Ah, OK, I saw it was different from Tolly's AW number  :hi:.

Offline mantaskiburi

Banned reason: Spamming
Banned by:

Offline Charliehutton

I know she reads her reviews - or at least is made aware of them - because when I posted mine last October she texted me the next day with her response to it. To be fair, it was polite, reasonable and well written, and I got the impression that she'd taken some of my criticism on board - "I'll stop being nagging housewife".

So it will be interesting to read reviews from anyone who's seen her in the past 3 months or so to see if her attitude has improved.

Offline Moreish

Paid a visit yesterday buddy :thumbsup:
30mins for £40 to play with a FAF bird wots not to like.
Coms good
Short notice meet
Sure she’s on her phone during   :thumbsdown:
House ok room nice n warm
In / out in about 20/25mins balls MT

Regards M  :hi:

Nearly forgot great tits  :lol:

Offline Knny

She does have nice tits.  The constant attention to the phone is very off putting though.  Hence, not paid another visit since ages.

Offline Moreish

Tolly . (uddin96)
Take note  :thumbsup:

Cheers M  :drinks:

Offline Charliehutton

She does have nice tits.  The constant attention to the phone is very off putting though.  Hence, not paid another visit since ages.

I quite agree, Knny. Imagine if she came into the bedroom and announced "I've left my phones in another room now Baby, so you have my undivided attention for the next half hour!" It would transform the occasion and she could be a really good punt, because she's an attractive girl and you're so right about her tits.

Online gbyld87

How constant is this phone business?  As in during the act, or just bookending the meeting?

Offline Charliehutton

How constant is this phone business?  As in during the act, or just bookending the meeting?

When I saw her I was kissing and caressing her arse at one point when she reached for a phone and sent someone a text. Farcical.