Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Leicester - info required  (Read 2072 times)

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline Sparxman

It's Tanya (works with Maya) just off Narborough rd

Offline chandlerhandler

Thanks for your long overdue contribution  :hi:

Offline Punt1979

Does anyone have any info on this one?

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her about 3-4 times in mid 2017.
Quite cheap service, £30/h
She's in mid 40 I'd say, slim, facially not worst but I've seen prettiest.
You can request proper thai massage with all joint twists etc or more sensual one.
Both can finish with hand job for extra £££.
I remember when I had my first massage I paid £40 total (her hourly rate was £25 then).
Then she changed price to £30/h.
On my next wisit she knew what I'm after so we didn't discuss price beforehand. When I gave her £40 (same as previous visit) she looked a bit disappointed. And I felt really bad for that.
Anyway, I think she would happily accept £20 for hj.

Offline Punt1979

Not other way round? Maya who works with Tanya?

Offline Irfaan

Its Tanya. She’s really good at massage. Usually gets full naked and fs for £50

Offline Knny

Its Tanya. She’s really good at massage. Usually gets full naked and fs for £50

If she's the slim one, then she's post op I think and used to be called Pim.  Worked at Tip Thai years ago.

Offline jayuk99

Pim if shes the one that wears glasses , she used to HJ and get naked for me for £5 and £10 at Tip Thai over 10 years ago

Offline chandlerhandler

Pim if shes the one that wears glasses , she used to HJ and get naked for me for £5 and £10 at Tip Thai over 10 years ago

If you've had her naked, what's your opinion on the post op situation?

I've also read on here that Candy (Japan Style) is post op too, but I didn't get her out of her knickers or was allowed to get my fingers in to have an opinion on him/her!! Maybe that's why I wasn't allowed in??

Offline Thebigjapman

Im not sure about tanya being a post op. I met her once a year ago but didnt get further than HE with her. Does anybody have any more info on this thats perhaps gotten further? She seemed veey feminine, small hands feet etc. And she seemed to have decent breasts. Any further info would be good?

Online Jimmybigballs

There’s no way that Tanya is a post op at least I hope she ain’t lol. She’s got no characteristics of a post op seen her many times. She looks well for her age 50 something nice slim figure.

Offline jayuk99

What does this post op mean, Pim is shes is the one im thinking off is all female
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:33:29 am by jayuk99 »

Offline Toppunter1

Pim is all female, candy if she worked at new sawadee place i think she is post op

Offline chandlerhandler

Pim is all female, candy if she worked at new sawadee place i think she is post op

Reply 3 on this thread suggests she worked at Sawadee https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221851.msg2246970#msg2246970

Other info claims she was called Jodi at Sawadee
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 06:13:10 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline Longrod

Talking about sawadee, has anyone been there recently? And is it any good?

Offline Knny

My opinions aside on the post op situation, Pim is good and I'd see her again.