Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janeirish, Leicester (massage & HE)  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Curiousguy1977

External Link/Members Only
Saw Jane about a month ago for 1hr sensual massage & HE (£50).
Comms initially by email, reply received within minutes with mobile number where menu was offered. Appointment arranged for the following day.
House is a semi in a quiet suburban street, parking on driveway so very handy.
For those who like their mature ladies, Jane is right up their street. Profile says 52yo which is accurate. Jane is slim, petite with a lovely arse and small but pert tits.
Offered the choice of talc or oil for massage but chose oil. Massage ensued on front to start with, eventually plenty of lingering reach unders which got me nice and hard.
On turnover, was asked "Would you like me to take my clothes off?" To which I replied "Oh yes!".
Jane disrobed to reveal her slim figure and lovely hairy red bush (I'm partial to  redhead). HE commenced with full access allowed to her body, was disappointed I didn't last too long as I didn't really get to probe her tight pussy enough my fingers.
Will definitely be returning when back in the area to sample the full service which is £80ph.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Pussydoc)
Banned by:

Offline ir34

Kissing allowed? How does she look facewise? I have my eye on this one, and might pop down to Leicester someday to taste the hairy pussy.

Offline Curiousguy1977

Didn't test the kissing rule as not important for me. Facially a nice looking lady, as one would expect with a 52 year old there are a few lines
Banned by:

Offline jc1971

I saw Jane back in July and reviewed her. I had a good time and would return but kissing was nothing more than a peck. Definitely nothing more!

Offline doggy tyle

Saw her last year before I moved to Shropshire. Had 30 mins massage and covered blow job £50. Very good bj.if I ever get back to Leicester will definitely c her again.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online wombat53

Thanks curious guy.  How long into the one hour session did she undress ?

Offline Curiousguy1977

She undressed on the turnover. If I'm back in the area I would go to try the FS and the tight pussy she is reported to have
Banned by:

Offline MajorPayne

I notice no contact number on her AW profile.  Is communication via email only?

Online wombat53

Thanks curious guy. How long into the one hour session was turnover please

Offline John_E_Depth

Does she have hairy armpits like the photo in the white top?

Offline Curiousguy1977

I emailed her via viva street and she was very prompt in replying with phone number where she asks you to text/call to discuss services. No hairy armpits, at least I didn't notice if she did!
Banned by:

Offline Noddy321

I saw her early December and she was ready for winter with hairy arm pits and hairy beaver. Which was part of the appeal for me , I wore her beard for a good 10 minutes before she came 😝  she does state she is not shaven on her advert.

Nice lady + decent massage and OW . £80 quid all in.