Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf6hugebust portsmouth  (Read 1832 times)

i.newman

Has any one seen this lady?  External Link/Members Only
Love big boobs but wondering if the bareback is real or a mistake. Would prefer not to catch anything!

Online Steely Dan

If in doubt check-out her private pics - She's the Sexy Slutty Type - Huge Tits & Nipples - Cheap yet Great Bareback Shag & Dumped my Load inside her

totally clean regularly checked
i pride myself that i have never picked anything up as mainly do bareback with regulars who i know
please ask but dont be offended if i hesitate to offer for first visit just being carefull

Nothing to worry about - she mainly does BB with regulars, so no worry. What could go wrong? Greater chance of Leicester winning the premiership than you catching something fatal.  And if she won't BB you on your first £90, that is a measure of her great care.

Offline drex

i had a bj from her years and years ago before she offered (or at least advertised) bb. smelly dump of a house, cat litter trays everywhere.

FG01

I see her maybe 2-3 times / year just to wank and cum in her face. Only see her when one of my usual girls are not available.

She is a bit skanky and rough looking and the house is a mess, but in some sense I like this as it adds to the seediness of the event.

She only charges £20 and I'm there for about 10 mins per visit.

She takes the full load in her face and does not dodge the cum!

She is what she is - okay for a £20 facial, but I would never let her touch me - as does BB.

Cheers,

FG.

Offline longshanks101

i have posted a review of her today. give it a read it should answer all queries you have

Offline Hantsolo

i have posted a review of her today. give it a read it should answer all queries you have

Erm....yeah....I have a question.... Why the hell would you punt ANYONE that offers bareback??

Offline longshanks101

Just because she offers it dosnt mean I have to indulge in bareback. I don't see the problem asking as I rubber up. What others do is their concern

oring123

its a risky  business  why do it ??

Offline nigel4498

Just because she offers it dosnt mean I have to indulge in bareback. I don't see the problem asking as I rubber up. What others do is their concern
When other prossies see that you have been with a known barebacker they will block you.