Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best of the girls at Exclusive Girlfriends in Surrey  (Read 4206 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

HI

As there seems to be a lack of decent English WG's in the Surrey/Guildford area I have been working my way through the staff at Exclusive Girlfriends.  External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any recommendations for the following;

Lucy
Amber
Chloe
Tiffany
Victoria
Vanessa
Mia

Cheers

Billy

Offline personofinterest

Chloe is quite and easy going lady. Good attitude and beauitful. However, I've not met Chloe at this agency. I've met Chloe as in indie and at another agency and lost 10-15 mins off my hour appointments. Look for reviews under "Leah" Guildford / Camberley. I'd see Chloe at EG but cannot risk losing appointment time at their rates.

Tiffany was a good punt (good down to earth attitude) but add (in my opinon) 10+ years to the stated age. Breast implants from what I recall. I would see Tiffany again but for some silly reason cannot get over the age misdescription. Perhaps it down to EGs rates.

SFX

I've been there a few times and it is quite overpriced IMO. £100 for basic 1/2 hour service. It's normally very busy so price clearly not putting punters off.

I've seen Lucy and Tiffany from your list. As previous post, both much older than stated. Lucy is not nearly as attractive as made out but good body. Tiffany prettier and ok service.

I am interested in Lilly from that establishment, anyone seen her?

Offline Billy Buxton

Yes Lilly has already been crossed off my list.

Tall slim and attractive with long dark hair. Enthusiastic OWO, performed with her lovely arse in full view of a mirror. Sex in several positions before COB. Didn't seem to clock watch as we ran over slightly, decent conversation with a nice personality.

I would say definitely worth a visit but as you say £100 for the half hour is a little off putting! So Iunderstand the need for a recommendation, hence my original post.

Cheers

Billy

Offline Huawei

As others say, this place is an expensive choice, but they always seem busy so I guess they're happy. As a result, I only go here very occasionally. The standard is usually good, so I would go far more if the price wasn't so high.

Of your list I've seen Lucy - one of the older ones, but that suits me. Very good service, and in pretty good shape. Enhanced boobs, but not excessively - they're soft, and I would say well done.

I saw Tiffany quite a long time ago, also a good service. She's been away for a while I think, but seems to be re-appearing in the diary now.

I have heard good reports of Amber from the other girls, but not seen her yet. I plan to at some point.

ScottieBarlow

Just had my first experience with this group, hands down best WG service I've ever had - with Amber. Cracking body, photos on their site don't do justice. Great personality too. Only booked for half hour but wasnt rushed. Can't speak for the other girls, think there were another two there at time of booking but didn't see them. Amber recommended Lily Lucy and Tiffany to me, as I like GFE. Will definitely be returning

Offline TallnHung

Anyone seen Katherine?
She looks busty milf tastic.  If she is £100 for 30 mins is steep though but may be worth it ;)

Figleaf99

I have seen Victoria twice at Independent Babes in Slough, she is called Vicki there. She is very pretty, friendly and gives a great service. The prices in Slough are cheaper than EG but it is definitely the same lady.

Offline Huawei

I have seen Victoria twice at Independent Babes in Slough, she is called Vicki there. She is very pretty, friendly and gives a great service. The prices in Slough are cheaper than EG but it is definitely the same lady.

Hi Figleaf,

Could you clarify 'great service' please? OWO, CiM, swallow etc.? These things seem to be quite variable at EG, and (like most places) I don't trust what I'm told on the phone  :mad:

Thanks

Offline torritti29

Seen Vicky three times, experienced nice english lady - owo/cim £150 inc

Offline torritti29

sorry - at independent babes and elsewhere. EG are pricey £200