Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CLAUDIA  (Read 1786 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

very good communications based in Bracknell..
Pictures are quite heavily photoshopped..
but non the less good looking woman.
Eastern european around mid 30's, pretty face and size 10 to 12 body, curvy not toned, but not saggy or flabby.. around 5'5 in height.. nice tits, nipples erect during foreplay..
dressed like sexy newsreader secretary, looks like a lot of those women in there 30's to 40's who present news channels or chat shows..
I would say bordering a sexy milf, if you saw her on a train or bus or at conference you would definitely want to fuck her..
i would say sexy... would look nice sitting next to suzanah reid or kate garraway, no way would she be an outcast sitting next to them..
one of the friendliest women, very easy going and aims to please..
owo on my banana was excellent, lovely shaved delicious mango, loves her oral on her, deep tongue kissing passionate awesome..
sex missionary with deep tongue kissing..
round 2 on my banana again good owo with lots of spit and tongue on tip going halfway down..
does not do cim due to health reasons.. and no fingering..

Her english is good too... very god VFM at her hourly rate... 100% satisfying...

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7.2/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fact

nice KT
I should have seen her instead of Hotshopia - sounds like both super friendly GFE's but Claudia at a more sensible price.
keep up the good work LOL

ClarkeOfTheCourse

She's now calling herself Sexy-Rosie but profile text references the name Alexsandra - profile possibly been sold on, anyone confirm this is the same girl?