Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Beauty Massage Southampton  (Read 5070 times)

Quazy80

Hi,

Has anyone been to the new Thai massage place in Millbrook Road West? Thinking about going there next week.

Cheers
q.d.

Offline Doormatt

Thinking about going there next week.

Did you? If so an update would be useful. Cheers.

Quazy80

Hey, ended up not going :-/. Did you manage to go?

Offline Bobbyws678

I had heard about this new tie massage open on Millbrook Road West intermountain I decided to give it a try on arriving I was met by the owner very beautiful lady by the name of Noi English was perfect and she greeted me like an old friend I was offered a cold refreshment and no more than a few moments later was beckoned towards a room by very attractive young Thai girl I apologise for not remembering her name , the room was brand-new spotlessly clean and the linen on the massage table was clean and smelt Very fresh so I stripped off and got myself comfortable and I have to say that the massage that followed was probably the best I’ve ever had it was a proper massage without the pain towards and the end of the massage I was offered extras and decided that I would opt for the HJ which was done with absolute expertise after it was finished I was cleaned up given a clean dressing gown and slippers and ushered towards the brand new shower room the whole experience was outstanding I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a good massage as well as all the extras in a very clean environment at reasonable prices should try this place I will definitely be a regular there myself

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I had heard about this new tie massage open on Millbrook Road West intermountain I decided to give it a try on arriving I was met by the owner very beautiful lady by the name of Noi English was perfect and she greeted me like an old friend I was offered a cold refreshment and no more than a few moments later was beckoned towards a room by very attractive young Thai girl I apologise for not remembering her name , the room was brand-new spotlessly clean and the linen on the massage table was clean and smelt Very fresh so I stripped off and got myself comfortable and I have to say that the massage that followed was probably the best I’ve ever had it was a proper massage without the pain towards and the end of the massage I was offered extras and decided that I would opt for the HJ which was done with absolute expertise after it was finished I was cleaned up given a clean dressing gown and slippers and ushered towards the brand new shower room the whole experience was outstanding I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a good massage as well as all the extras in a very clean environment at reasonable prices should try this place I will definitely be a regular there myself

That's some difficult read. 

Offline Beamer

Why not do a review rather than add to a discussion thread? After you have broken down the review into readable format. 

Offline houseboot

I wonder how common the name “Noi” is?

It will certainly ring bells with those in the Southampton area.

I will have to investigate further when I return home and have better Wi-fi access.

Offline DrConners

You joined UKP in August this year - Then post this :

I had heard about this new tie massage open on Millbrook Road West intermountain

Oh did ya ? How ? Or by whom ? And what's 'tie massage' - English not your first language ?

I decided to give it a try on arriving I was met by the owner very beautiful lady by the name of Noi English was perfect and she greeted me like an old friend I was offered a cold refreshment and no more than a few moments later was beckoned towards a room by very attractive young Thai girl I apologise for not remembering her name , the room was brand-new spotlessly clean and the linen on the massage table was clean and smelt Very fresh so I stripped off and got myself comfortable and I have to say that the massage that followed was probably the best I’ve ever had it was a proper massage without the pain towards and the end of the massage I was offered extras and decided that I would opt for the HJ which was done with absolute expertise after it was finished I was cleaned up given a clean dressing gown and slippers and ushered towards the brand new shower room the whole experience was outstanding I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a good massage as well as all the extras in a very clean environment at reasonable prices should try this place I will definitely be a regular there myself

Probably one of the most blatent & pathetic attempts at touting I've read in ages.

I'm not into the "massage experience" - although many are.

Should this establishment not live up to the 'blindingly postive' status you have claimed here you've set yourself up to look like a fucking idiot.

As it stands at the moment I'll just say you're full of shit & most probably the owner  :thumbsdown:

Happy to be proved wrong  :hi:

Offline DrConners

That's some difficult read.

You meant to say 'bollocks read' surely ?

Offline Bobbyws678

I had heard about the new Thai beauty massage parlour open on Millbrook Road West and decided to give it a try on arriving I was met by the owner very beautiful lady by the name of Noi English was perfect(unlike mine ) she greeted me like an old friend which was comforting ..I was offered a cold refreshment and  a few moments later was beckoned towards a room by very attractive young Thai girl I apologise for not remembering her name , the room was brand-new spotlessly clean and the linen on the massage table was clean and smelt Very fresh so I stripped off and got myself comfortable and I have to say that the massage that followed was probably the best I’ve ever had it was a proper massage without the pain towards and the end of the massage I was offered extras and decided that I would opt for the HJ which was done with absolute expertise after it was finished I was cleaned up given a clean dressing gown and slippers and ushered towards the brand new shower room the whole experience was outstanding I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a good massage as well as all the extras in a very clean environment at reasonable prices should try this place I will definitely be a regular there myself
Apologies for bad English.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:08:01 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Bazza_Norfolk

On  a recent day trip to the area, I passed this place and ventured in for a massage by Mina (Nina?). Had a lovely slow and trained rub down by an experienced lady who offered a full strip HR with touching for £60 tip. A bit high for the area I know but her boobs were facinating me, they are quite big for a thai.  Enjoyable experience and met Nicki, the new girl on the way out who is also quite attractive.  Next time I am in the area, I could be interested in a 4 hand with both of them but I suapect it could be quite expensive.

BaZ
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:27:25 pm by Bazza_Norfolk »

Offline Beamer

5 posts in 6 years !!
Another blatant touting

Offline Beamer

You joined UKP in August this year - Then post this :

Oh did ya ? How ? Or by whom ? And what's 'tie massage' - English not your first language ?

Probably one of the most blatent & pathetic attempts at touting I've read in ages.

I'm not into the "massage experience" - although many are.

Should this establishment not live up to the 'blindingly postive' status you have claimed here you've set yourself up to look like a fucking idiot.

As it stands at the moment I'll just say you're full of shit & most probably the owner  :thumbsdown:

Happy to be proved wrong  :hi:

Probably related to Bazza Norfolk who's post seems to add more BLX ?

Offline houseboot

On  a recent day trip to the area, I passed this place and ventured in for a massage by Mina (Nina?). Had a lovely slow and trained rub down by an experienced lady who offered a full strip HR with touching for £60 tip. A bit high for the area I know but her boobs were facinating me, they are quite big for a thai.  Enjoyable experience and met Nicki, the new girl on the way out who is also quite attractive.  Next time I am in the area, I could be interested in a 4 hand with both of them but I suapect it could be quite expensive.

BaZ

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

and more informatively:-

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:30:05 am by houseboot »

Offline Bazza_Norfolk

5 posts in 6 years !!
Another blatant touting

Not touting at all but merely an infrequent punter.  I assume your comments are supposed to discourage folks making posts then as it does not seem particularly welcoming.

BaZ