Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage shop in Walton  (Read 3294 times)

Online Muff licker

Anyone been to this shop in Walton, is it legit or was there any extras available?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Good-timer

I have spoken to them on the phone. Almost certain they offer extras as she said I'd have to come in to discuss additional services.

Offline bhudda

Tried to go there for a walk in a few weeks ago and noone was answering the door. Wandered about for a bit and tried another place near boots but they were busy and couldnt fit me in ... eventually went back and tried thisbplace again and still no answer ... make an appointment i suggest if yiu want to visit

Online houseboot

Tried to go there for a walk in a few weeks ago and noone was answering the door. Wandered about for a bit and tried another place near boots but they were busy and couldnt fit me in ... eventually went back and tried thisbplace again and still no answer ... make an appointment i suggest if yiu want to visit

It's the same with any shop, i.e. if you go for a "walk in" then there is a strong possibility that the girl(s) will be busy so the door will be locked ..... sometimes they'll put a note in the window, sometimes not.

I went to a shop in Bath this week and was successful with a "walk-in". The lady said it had been quiet, however, as I was undressing another potential customer arrived and 10 minutes later a third. Both of them were turned away but it just goes to show that, just like buses, you don't see one for hours and then they all turn up together.

Online Muff licker

Thanks guys i have texted and there have been a bit illusive i suspect legit but i could be proved wrong

Offline bhudda

Went here recently ... not sure where my brain was at but it certainky wasnt in my head ... allowed myself to be parted from £135 for a shit massage ... ow ... shit b2b and sex which consisted of her allowing just the very tip of my willy to prnetrate her. This was after she had used about half a packet of wet wipes and something which felt like deep heat on my bollocks ... i wondered if she was trying to chemically castrate me! Needless to say with her constant messing about and pretending to lose things so she could waste 5 mins looking for them i struggled to maintain a hard on and in the end settled for a hand job to get over the line. She then told me my time was up 10 minutes early ... but as her massage skills were rubbish there seemed no point arguing. I am seriously considering giving up massage parlours.

She said she was called rose. Youngish round faced oriental. If this was a review its a negative.

Offline Ssoap

Went here recently ... not sure where my brain was at but it certainky wasnt in my head ... allowed myself to be parted from £135 for a shit massage ... ow ... shit b2b and sex which consisted of her allowing just the very tip of my willy to prnetrate her. This was after she had used about half a packet of wet wipes and something which felt like deep heat on my bollocks ... i wondered if she was trying to chemically castrate me! Needless to say with her constant messing about and pretending to lose things so she could waste 5 mins looking for them i struggled to maintain a hard on and in the end settled for a hand job to get over the line. She then told me my time was up 10 minutes early ... but as her massage skills were rubbish there seemed no point arguing. I am seriously considering giving up massage parlours.

She said she was called rose. Youngish round faced oriental. If this was a review its a negative.

Phew thanks for this I spoke to Rose sometime back (was told they also had an Eastern European). Was close to booking an appointment with Rose in the next day or so, obviously not now

Offline bhudda

Phew thanks for this I spoke to Rose sometime back (was told they also had an Eastern European). Was close to booking an appointment with Rose in the next day or so, obviously not now

An eastern european greeted me when i entered. She was the manager apparently. Not unattractive ... shapely arse under her tight leggings ... but looked very hard faced and not at all smiley ... she went home early about 10 mins after my massage started ... she called out to rose thru the door telling her to lock the shop when she left.

Offline Surreychap

Visited Junjai massage on Hersham road recently which isn’t far. Had looks of legit but thought I’d try anyway. No answer on phone but called me back on mobile, confirmed someone available and to bring cash, thought bingo! For some reason I blurted out about deep tissue massage rather than just relaxing so not sure if this changed things. Really nice room told to strip off, there were a few girls in casual clothes in reception but I got the slightly unattractive professional masseuse. Really good massage to be fair but not a hint of anything apart from the end where she washed me with a hot towel which was nice. Will go back as have a feeling mores on offer and worst case get a good massage which I need  now and then.

Offline funfun1900

Have been to Junjai at the halfway 3 times and never a hint of anything sensual but a good massage so not all is lost
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:17:31 pm by funfun1900 »

Offline Surreychap

Yes popped back in the other day. Two different older ladies there. Told to leave underwear on :thumbsdown: Again a really good massage but no chance of extras

Ron da Cuba

Just been texting an EE lady who used to work at Evergreen Teddington. She is now manager of Evergreen Walton on Thames. She is there 10 a.m until 6 p.m 6 days per week. As with most places, limited information given on the phone. So turn up in person. If you dont like the offer -then walk.

Online Muff licker

Evergreen Teddington charge £30 for HE over priced in my opinion