Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day tripping  (Read 1178 times)

Offline mf_1101

Posting some thoughts in another thread and listening to the Beatles on the radio have me a thought for the last weekend of May - I am considering a day trip somewhere away from my normal punting ground (I live in West Northamptonshire, 30 minutes from Coventry, 30 from MK and 45 from Leicester) to somewhere no more than a 3 hour drive from my area (postcode NN12).

My plan was quite simple, wake up Saturday/Sunday morning, drive off to a town/city (prefer not London due to parking), have Lunch, see the sights then meet a well reviewed girl here for a 1-2 hour session (maybe even a threesome  :cool:) then eat somewhere nice...possibly get one drink at a pub and see if there is anything going on locally, band playing or something before driving home in the evening. That's the plan in my head anyhow, just tell people I know I am off somewhere with a friend - I always wanted to go traveling around the UK more for a purpose other than football or all night benders but get put off doing things on my own, punting seems like the perfect excuse (anyone else found this?).

Money isn't a huge object for me, wouldn't want to spend more than say £250 max for the punt itself. type of girl I am looking for doesn't have to be young, just slim/curvy, with a pretty face and of course, has the UKP seal of approval. Anyone have any ideas on anything?

Offline Lt Shaffer

Just a starting point but Manchester is about 2 and a half hours away, has plenty to do and good music scene etc. If you fancy a new experience that you won't forget in a hurry, I can highly recommend:

External Link/Members Only

It's quite a quick pop but you could go early, recover in town, arrange a more regular punt for later on.

Offline j122

Offline Lt Shaffer

Sorry!!

https://www.adultwork.com/2031270

13 review(s) found for GloryholeGirly linked to in above post (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Tony Montana

I'd pop in to see Michelle Independent in Birmingham.

Offline mf_1101

Just a starting point but Manchester is about 2 and a half hours away, has plenty to do and good music scene etc. If you fancy a new experience that you won't forget in a hurry, I can highly recommend:

External Link/Members Only

It's quite a quick pop but you could go early, recover in town, arrange a more regular punt for later on.

Manchester....never been, good suggestion always curious about their music scene, but I figured if I went there it'd probably be clubbing out with mates, I might have a smaller city in mind. The girl in question, looks hot, is well reviewed and southern American accent sounds pretty sexy...

Offline mf_1101

I'd pop in to see Michelle Independent in Birmingham.

Looking at her profile, she only seems to do weekdays, I hear she's good. Also having been to Birmingham many times, I think I have seen all the sights...though never been around their punting scene though. Cheers for the suggestion.

I was thinking terms of quality WG - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - But she is based in Colchester, what the fuck even goes on there?   :unknown:

Offline Steve2

Sheffield was often a favourite day trip of mine. The parlours have a certain olde worde sleaziness to them but were great VFM

WBoy

Hi mf_1101
Read your post and thought - hell - might have written the same myself.....
Live in the same postcode area and now have similar plans - after stumbling across the following aw profile External Link/Members Only
Apart from some good reviews from others - this is not a personal recommendation - but sure gone right to the top of my hot list.
Another place I'd think you might consider is External Link/Members Only. Been there several times - but only for the Parties, though 121s are available.
Good luck and enjoy you trip.

Offline mf_1101

Sheffield was often a favourite day trip of mine. The parlours have a certain olde worde sleaziness to them but were great VFM

Cheers for suggestion Steve, but I been to Sheffield many times, contacts up there.

WBOY - Holly looks absolutely fab, Staffordshire atm hmmm....been down Stoke a few times for football, certainly could go again explore "that side" if she is even based there. is DFK, OWO confirmed?