Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any reviews Amber of Market Harborough?  (Read 708 times)

Info123

External Link/Members Only

Hi just wondering if anyone had tried this lady, amberlicious, i think i linked it coorectly

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

streetfighter1975

Prefer to see more pics...body and face....

Offline glenmere

I have tried for the best part of 2 years to organise a meet, I have spoken to the good woman and have been at the meeting place having organised a car meet - no show, organised an incall all going well, then radio silence! She is also on FAB Swingers, its an on going project to meet her - its been 2 years in the making so far - watch this space!

Offline badsin

I have tried for the best part of 2 years to organise a meet, I have spoken to the good woman and have been at the meeting place having organised a car meet - no show, organised an incall all going well, then radio silence! She is also on FAB Swingers, its an on going project to meet her - its been 2 years in the making so far - watch this space!

I'm staggered. Each to their own ultimately, but a tubby bird thats seemingly hard to book?? Move on mate, lifes to short :hi:

Offline HailWood

I'm staggered. Each to their own ultimately, but a tubby bird thats seemingly hard to book?? Move on mate, lifes to short :hi:
+1
In fact any bird; tubby or otherwise

Offline Picti

Why so persistent? She's giving an obvious and consistent indication that it's not going to happen, and I'm not sure why  in the  context of paid sex you'd pursue her (or anyone) like this.

It's up to you but I recommend:
1/ Stop!
2/ Purge the memory by writing a negative review of her appalling unreliability and approach.
3/ Move on and have a good time, you know like punting is supposed to be like.

streetfighter1975

Punting shouldn't that hard...2 years??!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Her current  profile is only 8 months old. Did she have a previous profile?

Offline Space Invader

I echo my fellow colleagues sentiments , WHY ?
She's certainly not my taste , says she's intelligent and "proffesional" - pity her spell check doesn't work !
Lots more fish in the sea - move on !