Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you ask a SP to wash if she stank down there?  (Read 3293 times)

Offline alabama1

I have experienced that yeasty smell a couple of times with some nicely turned out girls. Didn't find it too off putting, but I did wonder what caused it. Thanks for that. You learn something every day.. Showing my ignorance here but, is it contagious ?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 09:35:58 pm by alabama1 »

Offline winkywanky

BV=fishy
Thrush=smells yeasty
Disco Vag=oniony/cumin/musky smell  generally caused when you get a bit sweaty.

Hope that helps!

You've just described my favourite focaccia down my local Italian, with anchovies on top  :cool:

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I have experienced that yeasty smell a couple of times with some nicely turned out girls. Didn't find it too off putting, but I did wonder what caused it. Thanks for that. You learn something every day.. Showing my ignorance here but, is it contagious ?

Thrush is a fungal infection that is really common, doesn't matter how clean you are you can still get it (overwashing can trigger it) antibiotics, condoms, lube, being run down, different washing powder, fingering loads of things can trigger it.  It can be passed on if you have unprotected sex and from oral sex.  Over the counter cream (caneston) will sort it.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider

You've just described my favourite focaccia down my local Italian, with anchovies on top  :cool:

You'll never look at it in the same way now!

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

What are the symptoms of catching it from oral sex ? Asking for a friend  :D Sorry, I know I should be Googling it but it's a bit late  :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 10:03:57 pm by alabama1 »

Offline winkywanky

What are the symptoms of catching it from oral sex ? Asking for a friend  :D Sorry, I know I should be Googling it but it's a bit late  :D

A whiteish tongue probably.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
White spots on your tongue and inside your cheeks, sore tongue, cracks in the corner of your mouth, not being able to taste properly.  You can buy an oral thrush treatment in the chemist.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the info, I have never had those symptoms.Will keep my distance the next time I am down there if it smells a bit yeasty.  :thumbsup:

Offline Straightsix

Thrush is great, it makes your knob bigger.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Thanks for the info, I have never had those symptoms.Will keep my distance the next time I am down there if it smells a bit yeasty.  :thumbsup:

The thrush bacteria is resident in females but not men.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Fungus as I understand it, also reason to not transfer between anus and vagina.

Offline winkywanky

Yes it is a fungus.

And funnily enough, being on antibiotics which kills bacteria, can let the fungus run amok.

Our bodies and skin carry all manner of lovely parasites, natural bacteria and fungi. They're all in a state of balance normally. But take away one and the others can proliferate unpleasantly.

Offline Straightsix

Ass to vagina shouldn't even be done when wiping let alone sex.

Offline winkywanky

I thought that was more to do with introducing nasty anal bacteria (and possibly stuff like E-Coli) into the vagina? Which would totally fuck up the fragile ecosystem of the beloved love canal. But what do I know, I'm just a bloke  :D.

Offline Straightsix

I thought that was more to do with introducing nasty anal bacteria (and possibly stuff like E-Coli) into the vagina? Which would totally fuck up the fragile ecosystem of the beloved love canal. But what do I know, I'm just a bloke  :D.
Huh? You mean rimming is bad?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Can you show the medical evidence for that statement.  :unknown:

Offline Straightsix

Can you show the medical evidence for that statement.  :unknown:

Not unless I carry out a survey conducted by myself.
Those articles contain anomalies such as 'women rarely pass on the fungus'. I was only ever getting it from my girlfriend.
I was told by my doctor and the std clinic that I shouldn't be having sex because I'm getting it from my girlfriend. Combined with excessive cock washing (which is rarely mentioned in any article).
I've never had it since protected sex and moderate cock washing.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 12:09:36 am by Straightsix »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Those articles contain anomalies such as 'women rarely pass on the fungus'. I was only ever getting it from my girlfriend.
I was told by my doctor and the std clinic that I shouldn't be having sex because I'm getting it from my girlfriend. Combined with excessive cock washing (which is rarely mentioned in any article).
I've never had it since protected sex.
So you have made the statement that "The thrush bacteria is resident in females but not men." without any medical evidence to back it up.

I've linked to two sites that state men as well as women are affected by thrush with one stating "This germ is often present harmlessly on our skin".

Are you just posting any old bollocks just for the sake of it.   :unknown:

Offline Straightsix

So you have made the statement that "The thrush bacteria is resident in females but not men." without any medical evidence to back it up.

I've linked to two sites that state men as well as women are affected by thrush with one stating "This germ is often present harmlessly on our skin".

Are you just posting any old bollocks just for the sake of it.   :unknown:
I'm not going to dispute who lives on who's skin, that's subjective and open to many variables. What is relevant is when the fungus becomes a problem. That problem in my case only occurred through sex with my girlfriend. That's what the doctor said and so did the clinic both saying that I'm getting it from my girlfriend. I followed his advice and I haven't had a problem since. The article also mentions sex being the trigger but also say that it is rarely passed on through sex? Maybe they could make their minds up?, the articles are pretty generic in composition and you can't blame them, then they're telling you to 'go see your GP'
The general consensus is that men get it rarely,  women have it commonly.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

pH is important  ;)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I'm not going to dispute who lives on who's skin, that's subjective and open to many variables. What is relevant is when the fungus becomes a problem. That problem in my case only occurred through sex with my girlfriend. That's what the doctor said and so did the clinic both saying that I'm getting it from my girlfriend. I followed his advice and I haven't had a problem since. The article also mentions sex being the trigger but also say that it is rarely passed on through sex? Maybe they could make their minds up?, the articles are pretty generic in composition and you can't blame them, then they're telling you to 'go see your GP'
The general consensus is that men get it rarely,  women have it commonly.
FFS. If you only get it from your girlfriend say you only get it from your girlfriend don't post a load of untrue bollocks as fact.

You said the thrush bacteria does not live on men and that is just not true, it is irrelevant how often a man may get thrush, the fact remains they can get it and what you said is just not true.

Relay your own personal experiences by all means but do not post untrue crap, some people might believe it. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:10:06 am by daviemac »

Offline Straightsix

Yes maybe I should of worded it differently rather than throwing a random comment without research. 👍

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Oh, thanks for your help by the way  :thumbsup:

Good old Google each time  :coolgirl: ;) Always look for the NHS site, or one of the sexual health organisations.

Offline winkywanky

Huh? You mean rimming is bad?

Potentially yes, of course.

But if the hygiene of the rimmee is immaculate then probably little risk, unless they're suffering from a bad tummy.

I love to rim and I haven't had a bad tummy as a result, ever.

Offline winkywanky

I've never had it since protected sex and moderate cock washing.

I was told by a doc at a routine STI check many years ago, washing your cock with soap is not ideal. Wash under running water (in shower for example), with a little E45 cream, to retain natural moisture in the skin. A semi-wank in the shower while doing this is ideal. At the time I was having a dry skin issue which I was concerned might be STI-related.

I do tend to use a very mild liquid soap now, but if it ever crops up again then I revert to the water and moisturiser method.

Offline winkywanky

pH is important  ;)

It is, but introducing anal bacteria into your natural vaginal flora is not ideal and liable to cause problems.

Offline PunterNumber69

I was told by a doc at a routine STI check many years ago, washing your cock with soap is not ideal. Wash under running water (in shower for example), with a little E45 cream, to retain natural moisture in the skin. A semi-wank in the shower while doing this is ideal. At the time I was having a dry skin issue which I was concerned might be STI-related.

I do tend to use a very mild liquid soap now, but if it ever crops up again then I revert to the water and moisturiser method.
Yes, you can overwash your bits which leads to redness. Several years ago I had a similar concern to you and went to the GUM clinic for testing and advice.  I was negative for everything, so they said it was due to over cleaning. Mild soap or salt water was what I was told to use. It worked and now I use mild soap for cleaning me bits.

Offline Straightsix

Yes, baby oil is pretty good too for breaking down the grease but that's there for a reason too. Washing the environment away everyday isn't good.
Excessive sugar in your diet is rarely mentioned either, can cause your foreskin to split.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Excessive sugar in your diet is rarely mentioned either, can cause your foreskin to split.
Can you link to medical evidence please.

Offline tantric talents

It is, but introducing anal bacteria into your natural vaginal flora is not ideal and liable to cause problems.
Yes and it can then easily spread to the urethra leading to a urinary tract infection.
UTI’’s are much more common on average in women than in men.
Hence the recommendation for women to always wipe themselves from front to back and not the reverse.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 02:21:24 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 02:45:06 pm by Straightsix »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Can you point out the part that says excess sugar in your diet is a cause, I can't see it.   :unknown:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Yes, you can overwash your bits which leads to redness. Several years ago I had a similar concern to you and went to the GUM clinic for testing and advice.  I was negative for everything, so they said it was due to over cleaning. Mild soap or salt water was what I was told to use. It worked and now I use mild soap for cleaning me bits.

Strong soaps such as Shield are horrendous, some zingy shower gels too.

A punter turned up incredibly late clutching a bottle of ascerbic supermarket brand shower gel he'd veered off route to buy, requesting a shared shower at the start of the booking. Nothing wrong with the brand but insisted on lathering me with it all over, head to toe at least 3 times during 20 minutes of feeling as if I was going through the same decontamination procedure used in Twelve Monkeys. My skin was screaming, and I a little dazed.

I guess he wanted to ensure my cleanliness.  :unknown:

Offline lamboman

A punter turned up incredibly late clutching a bottle of ascerbic supermarket brand shower gel he'd veered off route to buy, requesting a shared shower at the start of the booking. Nothing wrong with the brand but insisted on lathering me with it all over, head to toe at least 3 times during 20 minutes of feeling as if I was going through the same decontamination procedure used in Twelve Monkeys. My skin was screaming, and I a little dazed.

"Original Source" Mint.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Yes, baby oil is pretty good too for breaking down the grease but that's there for a reason too. Washing the environment away everyday isn't good.

This is very true, my last gf had a sweet tooth so I put a couple of sugar lumps under my foreskin to encourage her to give me a blowjob.

Damn near ripped my foreskin off  :rolleyes:.

Offline winkywanky

Yes and it can then easily spread to the urethra leading to a urinary tract infection.
UTI’’s are much more common on average in women than in men.
Hence the recommendation for women to always wipe themselves from front to back and not the reverse.

Yes, their urethra is a lot shorter than men's so the pathway for bacteria to travel is a lot shorter.

Offline Straightsix

Can you point out the part that says excess sugar in your diet is a cause, I can't see it.   :unknown:
Does diabetes not count? Possible Cause of balantis? And controlling glycemic levels to prevent cracking.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Count yourself lucky he didn't bring a natural Loofah stick   :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Does diabetes not count? Possible Cause of balantis? And controlling glycemic levels to prevent cracking.

Excess sugar in a diet does not necessarily lead to diabetes, just as excess sugar in your diet is not a recognised cause of foreskin cracking.

You are making random statements that are just not true, then trying to find something to back it up and that is what trolls do.

Offline Nagilum

Wash? I'd stand up take my money back, leave and then post a negative review.

No time for that nonsense.

Offline Straightsix

Excess sugar in a diet does not necessarily lead to diabetes, just as excess sugar in your diet is not a recognised cause of foreskin cracking.

Not everything about human anatomy and its workings are known are they? How do you actually know excess sugar in your diet doesn't cause skin problems including a cracked foreskin? Is the std doctor wrong? Are you expecting to find peer reviewed academic documents on what might possibly be newly discovered symptoms of high sugar levels? Does every symptom or illness have to been known before anyone acknowledges its existence? What is the criteria for a medical condition to exist and be accepted, even if it could be rare?
If you had a split foreskin and the STD doctor asks you for a diabetes check because he cant find any other reason, are you hoping to dispute eating a Mars bar with your GP even when he requests you reduce your sugar intake? You could be borderline diabetic and still suffer certain symptoms.
The evidence you seek might not be there, it doesn't mean I'm making shit up. I certainly ain't going to argue with a doctor who looks at cocks and vaginas all day. Not even your GP is that good.

You are making random statements that are just not true, then trying to find something to back it up and that is what trolls do.
You asked for some paperwork, I included links. Obviously skin conditions caused by diabetes wasn't specific enough. That doesn't make what I say false.

Does that really make me a troll?

Offline Straightsix

This is very true, my last gf had a sweet tooth so I put a couple of sugar lumps under my foreskin to encourage her to give me a blowjob.

Damn near ripped my foreskin off  :rolleyes:.
If you can get 2 sugar cubes under your foreskin you definitely don't have phimosis 👍😆

Offline winkywanky

I once had a very nasty bout of Canderel.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Does that really make me a troll?
Once again you are moving the goalposts, you stated "Excessive sugar in your diet is rarely mentioned either, can cause your foreskin to split". Show me where excess sugar in one's diet is one of the known causes of foreskin cracking or cutting down on sugar will help prevent it. I mean directly as well not indirectly like cutting down on sugar to control diabetes or any other condition that may cause the problem.

You also stated "The thrush bacteria is resident in females but not men." more rubbish and that is just on this thread.

You are posting statements as fact which are not in any way correct, you seem to be doing this to provoke a reaction, that is exactly what a troll does.

If you post something as fact also post the link to an official site that shows it to be a fact.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

"Original Source" Mint.

Nothing like shaving your bollocks and using this... feels like being tasered right on the gonads  :D

Offline Straightsix

Once again you are moving the goalposts, you stated "Excessive sugar in your diet is rarely mentioned either, can cause your foreskin to split". Show me where excess sugar in one's diet is one of the known causes of foreskin cracking or cutting down on sugar will help prevent it. I mean directly as well not indirectly like cutting down on sugar to control diabetes or any other condition that may cause the problem.
I had a tight foreskin for years. On the odd occasion it would split. I went to the STD clinic on the doctors advice. At the clinic all tests were clear. We were confused.
On the way back home the doctor from the std clinic called me saying he forgot to mention he recommended I have a diabetes test as this can cause the symptoms I have.
At my GPSs I had the diabetes test which was negative. We went through my diet which wasn't excessive apart from mixing coke with alcohol and chocolate. I cut right down on these 2 ingredients and not only did my foreskin return to a normal I'd never known. In addition I no longer had itchy skin, my skin tags disappeared. Felt great overall.
Now this is just my case, and this is all I can offer as evidence I'm afraid. I can only speak for myself. I can't provide specific causes or evidence for specific cases. The articles on the Internet don't provide specifics either. Every case is different which is why they tell you to see your GP. I mentioned this as you do in any conversation. This is the internet and people say all sorts of shit. Surely each opinion of a statement or view is subjective? I certainly ain't lying this is exactly what happened to me.

You also stated "The thrush bacteria is resident in females but not men." more rubbish and that is just on this thread.
Yeah that was bolloxs, first of all because it's not bacteria and secondly I admitted 'I threw it out there'. It was inconsiderate of me to repeat what my GP said to me ("you only get it from a woman"). There's much more to it than that as i have discovered.
I agree you say I talk rubbish on other threads. I don't know whether you've noticed but since my 3rd ban I'm doing my best to keep a low profile. Im currently working on a calm inner well being, not allowing myself to be triggered easily and saying silly things with haste.

You are posting statements as fact which are not in any way correct, you seem to be doing this to provoke a reaction, that is exactly what a troll does.
I was just making comments as you do in a thread, they're not entirely incorrect, could have done with a bit more research and worded better sure but no harm done?

If you post something as fact also post the link to an official site that shows it to be a fact.
I'm too scared now to be honest.👍

Offline leatherlover

Nothing like shaving your bollocks and using this... feels like being tasered right on the gonads  :D

I can relate to this. Although I thought it was more the Tea Tree oil than the mint.