Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cindy_beauty - Mexborough  (Read 1105 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6823966) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline NewGuy89

External Link/Members Only

Details
Incall
30 minutes
£80

Pre meet

Booking was straight forward by text. I agreed that OWO and Kissing would be included, which they were and got the postcode etc.

The location was in Mexborough and there was plenty parking. Upon pulling up I rang for the house number which was given.

Meeting

I was let inside the house and it was the girl from the photos (always a good start). She is probably about 5"3, decent looking with a tidy body. Her tits are fake and a little hard, but she has a cracking arse.

There was a bed in the downstairs living room, but I was taken upstairs to the living room, which had a large L  shape sofa, where the action took place. Maybe I could have asked to go downstairs, but I did think that was odd, and is the main reason why this is a neutral review, opposed to a positive one.

After exchanging the paying the money and a little small talk (English passable) we got down to business. I stood Cindy up to get a view of her body, and we proceeded with French Kissing whilst the clothes were removed and we touched each other up. Cindys tits are fake and a little hard, but the rest of her was good. The kissing was open mouthed and passionate, which I enjoyed.

Cindy eventually dropped to her knees and began to give me OWO, which was quite good. I didnt want to blow too soon, so I reached for a condom and put it on whilst Cindy applied a bit of lube, which point I then turned her round and entered her from being whilst bending her over the edge of the sofa. The view was great but I didnt want to pop too soon, so after a while I suggested we got on the sofa and began with missionary, which included more french kissing. We changed position again to reverse cowgirl and then the inevitable happened.

Cindy removed the condom and gave me some wipes to clean myself down. I wasnt offered a shower but I didn't ask either as I am not one for hanging around, but I got the feeling the meet was over.

Rating

The agreed services were provided and all with enthusiasm by an attractive girl. Had there been a bed, or the price was a bit lower to compensate then this review would have been a positive. It felt like a very good pump and dump, which whilst I enjoyed, I felt was a little overpriced given no bed and no shower offered at the end.

I wouldn't rule out returning for another 30 minute meeting but  I don't think I would stay for longer.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:22:41 pm by NewGuy89 »

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Each to their own and all that but personally I wouldn't care if the meet took place on a bed or a sofa. It certainly wouldn't have a bearing on my rating as I'm more bothered about the service. Your review and your rating though  :thumbsup: