Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAMMY @ GFE  (Read 782 times)

2 review(s) for Sammy @GFe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline One Eyed Snake

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called in at Gfe, went with intention of seeing Sammy, she was booked till 11.30 so I was made a cuppa by sexy receptionist.
I hadn't seen Sammy for approx 18 months as she went to SS in Manchester then packed in.
Anyway she's back and looks sexier than ever.
Followed Sammy up those stairs what a fucking arse that girls got , gorgeous . Had a quick shower whilst she had a short break, then it was 30 mins of pure action.
Sammys got long blond hair, not too tall but lovely legs and bum, enhanced tits but soft to feel and very responsive. She was dressed in black pants and a see through body stocking very nice.
We both got on bed and a good DFK session whilst my hands explored her perfect body. Soon had her naked and had a good suck on those nipples. Sammy then started working her way down my body and started giving me a soft sensual blow job without. I then returned the favour gorgeous pussy nice and clean, taste was good and nice and fresh. Lots more kissing in and among the licking and sucking.
Then on with rubber and Sammy then took over cowgirl, nice and tight , the sight of those fantastic tits bouncing and her gorgeous face soon brought me to point of no return.
Sammys one of the best and I'm glad she's back at Gfe, a good 30 mins for £65 now that's the real deal.