Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beards!  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Martinx

I've grown a short beard during lockdown.
Have guys with beards expereinced girls who normally do kissing declining to do so on account of the facial hair?

Online mr.bluesky

Hasn't this topic been mentioned before  :unknown:

Offline Collegiate

I have a short beard and all girls I have seen have been happy to kiss. I do mention I have one when first making contact though.

Offline threechilliman

I've punted with and without and it hasn't made one iota of difference.

Offline scutty brown

Anyone read Marco Polo's book?
He had an interesting anecdote of how a beard could be lethal in winter in Siberia. Apparently cunnilingus out of doors in winter runs a risk of the blokes beard and the girls pubes getting frozen together, trapping them in a position which stopped them moving, with resultant death.

So be warned. Beards are risky

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Beards? Better kiss with a soft beard than an unshaven stubble.
Ladies like being kissed down below with a beard also.

I always mention my beard in starter emails on AW.

I shampoo it when I bathe before a punt.

(It grew out of control in the lockdown so I looked like a wild man of the woods, but I had a stylish trim on Monday.)

Offline Trex

End of the day they want your money, as long you are clean thats it. 

Offline JonasG

I have a trimmed beard and I can only remember it being a factor once in all the number of punts I've ever had.

Offline Buttons

Do you keep you cock and bollocks shaved, trimmed or looking a Yeti? Has an SP ever refused to go down on you?

They are all different, some will some don’t. If you like your new beard, then just find SP’s that like them as well if kissing is important to you. Simple really.

Offline advent2016

A few of the regular ladies I see prefer shaven face..  I've found if I shave my balls it is generally appreciated.

One random girl refused reverse oral and said she didn't like it and it was down to my Brian Blessed.