Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premature Ejaculation!  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Digby232

Hopefully having my first punt in early October with Mary Thai beauty when she visits my area. The big problem could be premature ejaculation. Might come in the first few minutes. Any of you had that problem and did the girl just say right that’s it . Even if only one cum allowed if was very quick like even before penetration will they make allowances or basically is it right you’ve come in your boxers now fuck off!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline m4rmite

I've had both problems.
Undressed, showered, sucked and fucked in 15 minutes :dance:
Then spent an hour, twice with same sp, and not coming :cry:.

The sp was sexy as fuck and tried her hardest but little Pedro decided to play hide and seek. Even under the charms of a bluey.
I loved every minute of both pop failures, apart from not popping.
Just enjoy yourself and get a good massage to loosen you up.

Offline tynetunnel

Exactly. You won’t be the first or the last. As long as you don’t book a ‘cum one time in booking’ Rom, you should be fine. There’s lots else you can do with each other if a second pop for you is not likely.

Relax and just enjoy the whole experience  :hi:

Offline computergeek

Like them above said.. relax, not a problem.

It doesn't have to be all about the fucking if you don't want it to be. Plenty of other things to do before and after.  Enjoy them.

If you really think it's going to happen sooner than you want and you won't get it up again, just arrange things with the girl to fuck last, and tell her. 
As a certified two-pump-chump by my own admission, that's what I do..
She's not your girlfriend, she won't know what you're like, and what you want, so open your mouth before she puts your dick in hers, to make sure it goes how you want.

As always, your mileage may vary. :D

Offline Digby232

Cum  twice is no problem for me. The worry is if the girl says one cum and it’s like before you really started will she just say that’s it.No sympathy just you cum now off you go.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shyboy1

Cum  twice is no problem for me. The worry is if the girl says one cum and it’s like before you really started will she just say that’s it.No sympathy just you cum now off you go.

Have to say if this happens then you’ve picked the wrong wg, especially for a first punt. My advice for what it’s worth would be to choose carefully and maybe spend a bit more to get the right provider, maybe not a 20 year old but someone a bit more layed back and experienced, get the first pop over and done with quick then lay back and let the wg have her way with you.
I’ve never come access (pun intended) a girl who wouldn’t try to get at least two loads from you in an hour if that’s what you want.
Do some research and pick a really good provider for your first adventure, you won’t regret it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jamboney

If you do cum quick, you won't be the first and definitely won't be the last person that's happened to with any WG you see so there's nothing to be embarrassed about in that respect. And no decent WG is going to kick you at soon as you have blown your load. I've experienced both ends of the spectrum and both are frustrating but I'd rather cum quick than not be able to at all during a punt.

Offline Springoid

I was hospitalised due to premature ejaculation.

It was touch and go for a while.

brandonpete

Besides...'cumming' there's fingering,licking,sucking,rimming,face sitting....lots of things to fill 30 mins and come out with a silly grin on your face.

Offline m4rmite

I was hospitalised due to premature ejaculation.

It was touch and go for a while.
:lol: :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

Besides...'cumming' there's fingering,licking,sucking,rimming,face sitting....lots of things to fill 30 mins and come out with a silly grin on your face.
+1. And cumming quickly as Jambony says is better than not comming at all.  :hi: