Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Grate Punt, same WG...  (Read 871 times)

Offline Noluck

The rules are, I believe, is that a punter could / should only write one review for a WG.
I have just had a great experience with a WG I have already reviewed. Do I keep it to myself or should I share it?

Online maxxblue

The rules are, I believe, is that a punter could / should only write one review for a WG.
I have just had a great experience with a WG I have already reviewed. Do I keep it to myself or should I share it?

I think you have misread the rules  :hi:

Offline Noluck

Offline hungrypunt

quote from site rules
Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions.

Offline Noluck

Thanks all, review coming up

Offline mrfishyfoo

......Do I keep it to myself or should I share it?

I'd suggest......

That punters don't review the same lass all the time

If a punter is doing another review of the same lass has "sufficient" time passed since the last review.

Has something changed so as to give validity to a new review ??

Offline Steely Dan

We have posted views on this topic before , but I can't find the thread.

There is no rule.  There are few rules here - which is good.

But opinion of posters is. 1) Punters first.  if a post helps punters then it is good.
2) but don't tout a prossie.  This can make guys suspicious of you and her.

My personal rule is I wont post a second review in 2 years.  Unless the experience and rating is different.  But I might bump my old review and add facts. But as long as a post helps the punter it should be fine.

Offline Uoti2

The rule is simple - One review thread per member per service provider.

If you want to post a review of a punt, don't find someone else's review and add yours as a 'reply'. Rather create a separate new review thread.

And if you punt her 2nd/3rd/etc. time then add it your existing review thread and not create a new review thread (unless it's a 2girl in that case it's fine to create new thread).

Online The_Don

Currently, I prefer to update my existing reviews. When it comes to (no pun intended) W/G, reviewed on UKP. I done this a number of times, even if, I've punted the W/G in that double figures. And she had several profile changes, over time (examples below).

I will only do a new review of the same W/G. If the rating has changed, for a number of reasons. 
ie was positive but now neutral or negative. Her service or attitude, has changed. I B&S or had my time wasted, etc.

My latest review for Yvett, was a rating change> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114160.0

But, I just updated my old review for Yvett (before)> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39268.0;all

A negative for Tayla> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58211.0

Who I reviewed as positive, less than 1 month before> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55670.0

Reviews may help paint a picture, of what a W/G service and attitude is like, over time IMO.

I don't always review my punts (and normally, never directly after them) but

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (60% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:48:11 am by The_Don »

Offline RedKettle

But opinion of posters is. 1) Punters first.  if a post helps punters then it is good.
2) but don't tout a prossie.  This can make guys suspicious of you and her.

My personal rule is I wont post a second review in 2 years.  Unless the experience and rating is different.  But I might bump my old review and add facts. But as long as a post helps the punter it should be fine.

I agree with this.  I have done two reviews in a couple of cases.  The first and obvious one is where the previous visit was a positive but a later visit is a negative.  If you just added this to the existing review thread it would not have the impact of a negative review.  Other cases have been where the experience has been completely different - so when I did a pick up in the bar role play I felt that was worth doing a review for.  OK so I admit it was partly because I wanted to write about it.

I have quite a few regulars where the first punt was a positive but nothing fantastic.  However over later punts in develops into really good punts as I ge comfortable with her and try different things - however to post a series of reviews for the same girl would be of little value to anyone.