Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX-Khloe-XX - Port Solent  (Read 813 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was driving back to Portsmouth and my first choice was letting me down and I hadn't checked for a second choice so my only option was to use AW's "Available Today" option. Khloe came up and she looked nice enough but as I was on my phone I couldn't search her AW number as I couldn't find it. Booked her for 30 minutes and confirmed that there were no extras, she did mention that she was in the marina and I liked the novelty of fucking on a boat but I wrongly assumed that it would be an actual bed with a bed, not a rusted tin bucket barely managing to float above water.

Met with her at the gate so she could let me in and almost straight away she mentioned that it was extra for OWO despite confirming there were no extras. I should also mention that she appears to be very heavily pregnant which also put a downer on the meet for me as there was no mention on the profile about this at first. When we did arrive at the boat I managed to over-rule the orders from down below and realised there was no way I was fucking her. The boat, if it can be called that, is the size of a very small fishing boat and looks exactly like one. It's small, it's old, it's untidy and I'd be more worried about catching something whilst I'm in there.

I made the excuse that I'd left my wallet in the car, blocked her number and went off home. Two main negatives were that she makes no mention of the shit state the boat is in and that she does charge extras.

Offline andyw1969

She must have read your review as she is now stating she is pregnant.

She was on my hot list but the bad feedbacks put me off, as well as the boat thing.

Shame but Portsmouth and Southampton used to have a few good girls but now the choice is very limited. You would have thought that a good working girl in either area would do well. I'm surprised no (few) girls realise this. Maybe too many punters not enough girls makes it easy money and they don't give a shit about their reviews.   

Offline macman26

Shocking that anyone can think they can run this type of business on a crappy boat!  can be quite a turn on  when she is pregnant I guess you have to expect to book a hotel for her,  pay extra OWC and fuck a generally disinterested woman....  anyone would think she's a  Romanian

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the heads up PC.  :hi:
I remember reading a review about the boat.
Appears to be something you defo don't want to rock.
As  for not letting you know she is up the duff, unbelievable  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

3 negatives in a row currently, under this A/W I'D on UKP

Some times A/W feedback, may be taken with a pinch of salt, but can (not often) have its uses.

Total rubbish as taken on to a small old dirty boat on water where made to lie on old dirty like bench seat.would not go there again.

Here some screen shots of the profile as is:

Hidden Image/Members Only