Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KimUK2016 - been considering this one  (Read 1041 times)

Offline hampshirehog

So I enjoy a good massage and happy ending, and been thinking of going to see Kim for a while - and I have the opportunity tomorrow. Not only is she offering massage and HE, but oral and full sex too - all for £80 an hour.
Seems almost too good to be true.
Just wondering if anyone has been to see her, as she has no feedback on AW?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Zimbaman

So I enjoy a good massage and happy ending, and been thinking of going to see Kim for a while - and I have the opportunity tomorrow. Not only is she offering massage and HE, but oral and full sex too - all for £80 an hour.
Seems almost too good to be true.
Just wondering if anyone has been to see her, as she has no feedback on AW?
External Link/Members Only

This her?  Get to this thread putting her AW id in the search box. Talk of being a lady boy and hilariously drunk. Not sure how believable but worth being cautious  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123966.msg1406567#msg1406567
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:01:52 pm by Zimbaman »

Offline hampshirehog

Seems to be the same one - I did a search using her AW, and couldn't see any reviews, only the thread you linked too really.
Doesn't mention anything about being a ladyboy on her profile, so I'm taking that with a pinch of salt - although I'll probably check for the adams apple if I do go see her........

Offline Zimbaman

Seems to be the same one - I did a search using her AW, and couldn't see any reviews, only the thread you linked too really.
Doesn't mention anything about being a ladyboy on her profile, so I'm taking that with a pinch of salt - although I'll probably check for the adams apple if I do go see her........

Haha good luck anyway. Hope it turns out well.. and let us know if you find anything unexpected  :lol:

Offline hampshirehog

Haha good luck anyway. Hope it turns out well.. and let us know if you find anything unexpected  :lol:

Well if she turns out to be post-op, then I can't see a problem.
If she's pre-op, then I guess I'll only find out for sure when the panties come off...........

Offline Doormatt

Some info on fbsm, can't see anything about fs on her aw profile.