Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Sweetie - Covent Garden - Bait and switch  (Read 381 times)

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

Price - £80
Location - Covent Garden, a nice flat above a shop. What's good about punting here is that you don't look weird hanging around outside loitering, or using google maps go get there , as it's Covent Garden and there's hundred's of people around you doing the same, so you just blend in with the crowd..

The Punt.
I added this girl to my hotlist with the note "good reviews". I must have added her on April 27 as her reviews at that point were 2 good, no negatives. After calling on the morning, I checked again on the way in to Central London, saw the three negatives, considered not showing, but just thought "fuck it, I've agreed to this now, let's just make the most of it".

In the end, the switch wasn't bad, I'll write up a separate review

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Price - £80
Location - Covent Garden, a nice flat above a shop. What's good about punting here is that you don't look weird hanging around outside loitering, or using google maps go get there , as it's Covent Garden and there's hundred's of people around you doing the same, so you just blend in with the crowd..

The Punt.
I added this girl to my hotlist with the note "good reviews". I must have added her on April 27 as her reviews at that point were 2 good, no negatives. After calling on the morning, I checked again on the way in to Central London, saw the three negatives, considered not showing, but just thought "fuck it, I've agreed to this now, let's just make the most of it".

In the end, the switch wasn't bad, I'll write up a separate review

you can't turn one visit into two reviews

if you've more to say about the experience, append it here. Don't create a new thread

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Seemed the fairest way, and it was suggested by someone else on another threat that this should be the way to handle Bait & Switches (negative, then a review for the switch)

Now if people search for Megan, they know they may not get Megan, then if people search for the other girl, they know how good she is, with a mention even in that review that the operation does do bait & switching.

Offline scutty brown

I think that would be the wrong way to do it: you're reviewing the visit not the girl, but I've reported the thread and asked for a comment or decision from the admin team
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:08:05 pm by scutty brown »

OldAdmin

The rule is clear - Only one review thread per punt.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

:lol: :lol: :D :lol:

Snitches get stitches fam

Imagine being that much of a cry baby keyboard warrior that you report someone for having a different opinion or way of doing something

At least you're honest about reporting me

Offline Herts_Outcaller

The rule is clear - Only one review thread per punt.

All right, I'm sorry, I didn't know that was the rule

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I searched the punting Wiki for bait and switch and even the discussion board and there seemed to be no hard and fast rule other than advice to walk

Offline scutty brown

Imagine being that much of a cry baby keyboard warrior that you report someone for having a different opinion or way of doing something

fuck all to do with snitching
all to do with making sure the forum follows the correct rules and handles reviews consistently
in this case all I did was ask for confirmation of what I already believed the rules to be

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Seemed the fairest way, and it was suggested by someone else on another threat that this should be the way to handle Bait & Switches (negative, then a review for the switch)

Now if people search for Megan, they know they may not get Megan, then if people search for the other girl, they know how good she is, with a mention even in that review that the operation does do bait & switching.

The rule is one review thread per punt, you only had one punt so can't do two reviews. -
* Only one review thread per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a same punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions.

In my opinion if the one you saw has an advert or profile you can link to then you should've reviewed her with a note that she was a bait and switch from Megan Sweetie.

No doubt Admin will give his ruling when he sees it.

Edit

I see Admin beat me to it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:18:42 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Instead of acting like a child maybe you should read the rules, then you wouldn't have the problem in the first place. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline scutty brown

my view is the visit review should list both girls and be rated negative (for both)
they are both complicit in the B&S and its generally accepted that a B&S is always negative