Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyJade301 AKA Jade Wilson Torquay  (Read 3282 times)

jon2000uk

I have seen Jade at least 4 times over the last few years and have always found her to be enthuiastic, and a pretty good shag but easily distracted with calls and texts whilst in the booking :) - the main thing that lets her down is her comms! - its easier to see God then Jade normally,

External Link/Members Only

But today I had a booking for this evening made earlier today - and confirmed 2 hours before, so arrived and texted my presence - nothing, waited 15 mins texted again, nothing!

I waited a further 25 mins whilst sending texts and trying to call - still nothing!  :angry:

So I tried texting/calling her mate Bethany Richards as she works now from her place in Torquay whom I have seen before and happened to have her number - so still no response and I had waited the entire time of the supposed booking a full hour! and as I writing this review still no replys 2 hours later!! all the light were on and at least 2 people came and went from the property whilst parked up nearby!  :diablo:

External Link/Members Only

So if you want to completely waste your entire night please make a booking with either!  :mad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline meatywsg

This is exactly the same as my experience when i arrived for a booking with Jade in Torquay. She's totally unreliable.

Grumbleguts

She was on Twitter yesterday saying that she is now just doing cam work, retired from everything else :( Think its a new boyfriend :hi:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:22:47 pm by Grumbleguts »

jon2000uk

Crazy bint! - then why accept a booking with a long term (4 Years!) regular and then shit on them at the last min? One bloody text would have been acceptable to cancel anytime, but 24 hours later still nothing!!! never again with this time waster or her mate!!! Lets see how long her new BF lasts back home from Greece with her 4? ferral kids :) lol the last meathead she dated didn't last long :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:16:01 pm by jon2000uk »

CornishLad78

Have been tempted by Jade a few times but am put off by her working with Bethany Richards a former bare back skank who from what I'm told used to offer it regularly to pretty much anyone  :vomit: She doesn't list it anymore but it's probably still an option if the price is right.

Offline Ed Ward

Crazy bint! - then why accept a booking with a long term (4 Years!) regular and then shit on them at the last min? One bloody text would have been acceptable to cancel anytime, but 24 hours later still nothing!!! never again with this time waster or her mate!!! Lets see how long her new BF lasts back home from Greece with her 4? ferral kids :) lol the last meathead she dated didn't last long :)

She's just spent 3-4 months away from the kids hasn't she so she could pole dance in Kavos all summer  :lol:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Grumbleguts

She logged in to her AW account yesterday, it appears they are still open for business :hi:

tank101

Her age has changed too.
Was in 30 +....now 25-30

Offline SWfunGuy

Yep Jade is definitely 34 or 35.

Pretty sure Bethany Richards has knocked a few years off her age too. Rumour has it she caught something which really scared her, hence the no bb any more. Interestingly though, she's friends with Elegant Show Girl, another barebacker.

Grumbleguts

She has posted a picture of the loved up couple on Twitter, entitled "My Baby".  Star Trek it aint  :blush: :hi:

Offline badsin

Saw her bout 2 years ago, in a house couple of miles away from Plainmoor (?). Massively average at best.
Unfortunately there isn't much choice in Torquay :thumbsdown: