Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh_Dunn - Derby. Return of a favourite  (Read 1924 times)

Offline shagmore

Looks like Ashleigh Dunn is returning to the world of being an SP.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
When I last saw her she said she was giving it all up and going into property development, that obviously hasn't gone all that well for her or able to keep her in the life style she had from being an SP

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yup. And for on £75,000 she'd like a Nissan GTR.  I'm sure the punters will be queuing up to buy her one.

Offline ZeroCount

Yup. And for on £75,000 she'd like a Nissan GTR.  I'm sure the punters will be queuing up to buy her one.

Yeah but you get a free ride in it, that's gotta be worth something right?

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yeah. About £75,000.
It's weird to find a hooker who actually likes the smell of burning rubber.  They normally say they hate it... or tell me to use more lube.

Online badsin

Just looked at her gallery, disappointing really.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I thought she looks to have a nice figure. What put me off was the very limited likes list and the attitude. It's not a 'love me I'm amazing' attitude. It just came across as the punter has to fit in with what she wants. She doesn't read AW messages so we have to use her number. But it's only displayed when she's working. Punters are expected to keep looking at her page until she decides to put a number up.

Offline hunkybc

Online webpunter

She might be better off going for £10,000 on a business training weekend
& do 7 1/2 of them  :D

Offline InMefan

I've always wanted to see her but never got a chance a few years ago. She hasn't logged in since 06.02.23. though.

Offline InMefan

Her number is finally up. She's working today, tomorrow and Thursday. Unfortunately those dates are no good for me though :(

Offline JD1

Wouldn’t mind a go on her. I’m actually off work on Thursday as well but already have another booking. Not sure I’m up to the challenge of two bookings in a day at the moment. :D

Offline InMefan

Just noticed on her profile she says she can't get penetrated at the moment :( I will give her a miss for now then until she offers that again.

Offline tallpull

She wants £150 for an hour and you can’t fuck her,! Good luck with that love…….

Offline gbyld87

I thought she looks to have a nice figure. What put me off was the very limited likes list and the attitude.

I saw her once in Derby and to be honest her attitude was absolutely fine - I just didn't find her attractive.  Each to their own, and i'm obviously no arbiter of what should or shouldn't be considered attractive.  Just to say, if you do fancy her I wouldn't worry about her attitude - it was spot on when I saw her and she seemed very down-to-earth and easy going.  Obviously considers herself a bit of a business mover-and-shaker in her own small way, but it's no bad thing to have some drive and ambition.

I wouldn't pay to fuck her again, but she's fine if you fancy her.

Offline gbyld87

Not sure I’m up to the challenge of two bookings in a day at the moment. :D

I've found two 30 minute jumps to be the perfect way to book-end a day  :lol:  Saves me having to decide between two options, and I get a good breather in between.

Offline shagmore

She wants £150 for an hour and you can’t fuck her,! Good luck with that love…….

Yes, that is taking the piss a bit. I didn't notice that, but sure it wasnt mentioned when she initially said she was returning. I won't be seeing her till she can take a good pounding again

Offline versace

:lol:

She ain’t even worth the £1.75 Hot Wheels model.  :thumbsdown: