Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punts post COVID in Leicester  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Truce10

Lads!

I was thinking about who to see post-COVID. Why don't we all share our best punt till date in Leicester, as well as our hit-list of future punts on here - we can all have tried and tested punts on here or future candies to book. Make sure they are active!

Best Punt:

External Link/Members Only

Hit-list:

Offline GingerNuts

When did you see your best punt? It seems to be quite a new advert with photos of, I'd say, a least two different ladies.

What made it your best punt?

Offline Truce10

When did you see your best punt? It seems to be quite a new advert with photos of, I'd say, a least two different ladies.

What made it your best punt?

The advert keeps going on and off, but she usually works in the LE5 area. I saw her in February but hoping to go and see her once its all clear.

Sorry I havent posted a review but will do that soon. But in short, she offers amazing GFE, reverse oral, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl - excellent experience. £50 for 30 mins.

Offline Sambrown79

The ad says £60 for 30mins.........
plus she charges extras including +£20 for owo.

Offline gbyld87

I've not seen that advert crop up in any previous search on viva under "Leicestershire".  If it's the usual Thai place in Evington it's a dismal little ground floor room, but she does look quite nice from the photos.

Offline gbyld87

This one kinda catches my eye, but I'd be surprised if it's still there once lockdown is lifted...

Offline Truce10

The ad says £60 for 30mins.........
plus she charges extras including +£20 for owo.

Seems like she has hiked her rate, it may be the backlash of the virus?

Offline Truce10

I've not seen that advert crop up in any previous search on viva under "Leicestershire".  If it's the usual Thai place in Evington it's a dismal little ground floor room, but she does look quite nice from the photos.

Yes it is the same place! I saw Nancy there too (see my review). I think the girls rotate there, and this girl comes and goes. She has used different names e.g. Yuki, Yuri, Nadia.

Nancy and Yuri are nice punt but they are petite.