Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: s3xy20  (Read 870 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

She looks nice but Skeggy! nothing could make me want to go to Skeggy and 150 per hour is plenty!
Good luck dude!

Offline kippydon

i got a message from her, actually she told me lives in coningsby ,but uses a place in Burgh Le Marsh

well i f i do meet, will review in here

Offline John the Sextist

i got a message from her, actually she told me lives in coningsby ,but uses a place in Burgh Le Marsh

well i f i do meet, will review in here

I can understand why she charges £150 ph if she's renting in Burgh Le Marsh, it's not cheap  :thumbsdown:

Had a few nights in the windmill years ago and it was quite expensive   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:drinks:

Offline kippydon

yes i thought so  too, that is why she charges that much £150 is really my limit, never pay more than that for one hour

Offline Jamesbattersea

That makes sense she's written that she's been on AW since 2017 and there used to be a milf advertising outcalls around Coningsby.
I bet she's probably a RAF wife that get bored and frustrated whilst the husbands away alot. Extra money, extra cock win win!!! Good on her!!

Offline kippydon

That makes sense she's written that she's been on AW since 2017 and there used to be a milf advertising outcalls around Coningsby.
I bet she's probably a RAF wife that get bored and frustrated whilst the husbands away alot. Extra money, extra cock win win!!! Good on her!!

well does make sense, well if i can arrange a meet will let you all know