Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aroma Sensual Massage Barwell - Laila  (Read 2399 times)

JayJay43

As a regular monthly client at Aroma i usually see Holly but today I decided to try out Their new girl Layla! I went through the usual call in and book(1hour) with the receptionist Sarah and arrived 5minutes before my appointment. I was made a nice cuppa by Sarah and shown to the room, had a quick shower and then Layla entered. She instructed me to lay on the bed face down as she took off all clothing. She was gorgeous with a stunning figure nice little titts and a shaved pussy, she started the massage on my legs and worked her way up my body teasing and feeling her way inbetween my legs and haveing a good feel of the old man and sack. Around half way through she asked me if I would be interested in having a two girl massage so being payday I said yes!!!! She quickly nipped out of the room and re entered with Holly. They asked me to turn over and both massaged the entire front of my body taking it in turns to climb on top and give me the body to body experience, AMAZING! As we came toward the end Layla was straddling me and gave me HR whilst Holly continued to massage me and aloud me to suck her nipples. I came quicker than I have ever in my life and have to say being my first two girl experience I  thoroughly enjoyed it. I paid the  initial £85 for the 1hour body to body and an extra £50 for Holly to join for the last half an hour. First review hope I've included all info

Offline Diamonddog

Bit sceptical of this three posts all on the same place

Tout me thinks

Offline shagmore

hmmm,
amazing how he knows all their names, especially as the schedule does not mention those name (Ok they could be on different weeks )

But sounds like they are trying to drum up business

James999

External Link/Members Only

That is one shit website, who thought brown typeface on brown background was a good idea  :thumbsdown:

The whole thing looks like it was designed by a kid in his mums back room, and probably how the whole thinsg run  :thumbsdown:

Online mr.bluesky

That is one shit website, who thought brown typeface on brown background was a good idea  :thumbsdown:

The whole thing looks like it was designed by a kid in his mums back room, and probably how the whole thinsg run  :thumbsdown:

Have to disagree .I have been here twice , once to see Holly and the second time with Laila. Only a few girls work here so remembering their names is not too difficult. Had a body to body massage both times with happy ending .Usually two girls on every day but sometimes just the one. To be honest don't give two hoots about any Web site as long as it's factually accurate.