Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen of Amour - Outcall  (Read 741 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So having had 3 punts the day before I was in a quandary who to see before I fucked off home. I had originally pre booked Molly of Prestige, but about a week before my stay-over she retired due to family commitments and that was that. There were 4 newish fillies in Amours stable, that I liked the look/sound of, so I told Stacey to send me her “Recommendation” at 9am to sort out me “Angry Snake”. I told Stacey I didn’t want to know who was arriving, and it was to be a surprise and I didn’t want any old “Shite” like the other Wednesday.  :D So I’m up and sorted and away down to the car park about 10 minutes before “Startex” and I notice a small car arrive and out walks a rather “Petite Gilf” better known as Carmen.

1 hour @ £130, heavily discounted by way of compensation for “Shitegate”. 

External Link/Members Only

So I pretend to be texting on my phone, and I follow her into the lift and as she gets out, now I’m as “Quiet as a Church Mouse” and follow her out and along the corridor, as I admire the view of her rear end.  :thumbsup:  Yet again, as she goes to knock on the door, I say he’s not in and proceed to open the door, which was met with a giggle. Once in the room a DFK to welcome her, then she needs the bathroom. It’s the only downside of the whole meet, as it stops the flow of the meeting IMHO, where they go and get changed and you’re waiting to have your “Needs” seen too. Yes Carmen looked great when she emerged from the bathroom, we were into some full on “Spit and Tongue” swopping/snogging and the fondling was good too. It wasn’t long before we were both naked and her knickers were the last item to be removed as I pushed her onto the bed. I went straight for the “Kill Shot” of “Evil tongue onto her Clit”, from a cheeky owld bastards point of view it was a good call.  :P   ;)  Well as I worked her clit with my tongue, Carmen was making all the right noises, and after a while she was bouncing around the bed as she came. Once she’d regained her composure, she went and introduced herself to Mr. Snake. They must have been playing “Hide n Seek” as I could see Snaky hiding in her mouth.  :scare:  Every now and again he would escape to be recaptured and then hide again, after she’d kissed, licked and stroked him, well it wasn’t long before I had to STOP this game in fear of it “Cumming” to an end way too quickly. I gently pulled her up giving her a bit more DFK and slipping a finger inside her wet “Gash”, followed by a second, and then flipping her onto her back. I gently stroked her G spot and got some good responses from Carmen, so I increased the speed and although there weren’t any real signs of her squirting she was now “Fekin Extremely Worked up and Wet”. So time for the Mac, and like most ladies who are “Wet n Wonton”  :wackogirl: She obliged by hopping on top and taking the full length up to the “Hilt” or so she thought.  :sarcastic: Carmen was riding away enjoying the moment, and I was helping by thrusting upwards as she was on her downward stroke. It was then I started to make my move and “Wallop” I was “Balls Deep” inside her, which had the desired effect.  :dancegirl:  :wackogirl: It still catches ladies out who have had it before, let alone those like Carmen who haven’t.  It was at this point she went all “Religious” on me, calling for Jesus, numerous times, :rolleyes: and her face was a picture too. I did give her the option for a more Err “Conventional” position but she “Declined”.  :thumbsup: So we banged away for a while before changing positions to Mish, and then some more fantastic oral, both ways. Before donning another Mac and pounding her in doggy, well by this time the owld snake could take no more and with one last deep thrust, he withdrew and “Cap Off” I controlled the snakes head, until he spat all his “Venom” out all up her back and neck. We then collapsed into a heap on the bed had a cuddle and chat before cleaning up, and as Carmen left giving me a snog at the door with a “Loving Squeeze” and said she had enjoyed meeting the snake.

I would defo see Carmen again…………… :thumbsup:   :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nice one S-M, hadn't noticed her before, looks good.

Offline Sar-Major

Nice one S-M, hadn't noticed her before, looks good.

Cheers DM, yet again the photos don't do her any "Justice".  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Nice one Sar Major
I notice she is only a little lass so I bet after meeting the snake she now suffers from Ophidiophobia  :D  ;)
You dirty rascal  :rolleyes: