Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara's Shrewsbury  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Other guy

Looks like Zara's have moved on , into an apartment just outside town , phone numbers still the same .
Maybe a little more discreet as old place was very public

Offline shrewsmale

Looks like Zara's have moved on , into an apartment just outside town , phone numbers still the same .
Maybe a little more discreet as old place was very public

Did see on AW they said they have moved. I have gone for indys now for years but will reconsider if there location is better as before it was horrendous. Any idea where?

Dellboy

Am surprised that they have moved to a flat?
Do you think it's a permanent move or have they been kicked out of the current place?

Offline Other guy

They moved as all that land on the corner is going to be flats ,so they jumped before pushed .
As for the new place it's a  flat in the development up by the Lord hill , as for access it's a lift only , must be stairs somewhere , but they tell you to use the lift .
It is probably a little better but there are loads of flats around there so you don't know whose looking out of the window , on the flip side you are just somebody going into a block of flats .
Pay your money ,take your choice

Dellboy

Have you tried the new place?

Offline Other guy

Yep , saw Lucy , it is exactly the same set up as  Coleham, it's down mill lane
Probably not for me ,as its a bit of Russian roulette when those lift doors are about to open 😂
Lucy is pleasant enough but it's all a bit on the rushed side and she's not shy about telling you what's on and what's not which is fair enough, but like I say the venue won't be for me

Dellboy

Why not do a review for the benefit of the forum members????  :hi:

Dellboy

Probably not for me ,as its a bit of Russian roulette when those lift doors are about to open 😂
Lucy is pleasant enough but it's all a bit on the rushed side and she's not shy about telling you what's on and what's not which is fair enough, but like I say the venue won't be for me

Are you sure you mean Mill Lane ??
Google doesn't show any Mill Lane near Abbey foregate?

Offline Other guy

Apologies mill road , virtually opposite the bell pub ,

Offline CallingBluff

I'm glad you have stated that it is a little rushed. As on their AW profile it states a non rushed service  :D. Shame really as I was going to be tempted to go for a visit with them moving into a new location. . A review would be grand though as stated by Dellboy.  :thumbsup:

Offline Lionel8011