Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The unusual in Thailand  (Read 2304 times)

Offline pjolloper

Hi, Am off to thailand (bangkok and Pattaya) for a month in a week or so.  Have been going since the 70's but not every year and...things change.
I have always found the pleasures there a bit predictable and want to go a bit more 'off piste'
I know my way round Nana Plaza, I know of soi cowboy but havent been for about 3 years.  Pattaya: walking street, soi 7/8 and soi 6 and beach road as well as LK metro are (all last visited last 2 years ago.)

I'm an old guy, love owo to completion. Like the shy/amateur/small and skinny. I don't do katoey (lady men) raunchy women, agressive hookers,  and am not looking for a wife  :scare:   but do like new challenges and situations.

I would really appreciate any tip offs for fun in Bangkok and especially Pattaya.  There used to be a great Thai massage place in pattay off Pattaya klang with 'genuine' old style service.  There used to be a place off soi bukhao with Russian girls that wasn't a rip off. These places have largely gone the way of the commercial sameness.  I have no knowledge of Jomtiem and it's possibilities.   

Please, any personal recommendations for places and sweet young things (legal age or over) with whom I can while away some pleasurable hours.... :diablo:
Thanks in anticipation.

Offline Vivago

Have you tried an oily massage?  I always try and visit at least once, every time I'm in Bangkok.  There are a whole cluster of them on Soi 26 and 26/1 including the infamous Mango, Snow White and Cherry.  At these you are guaranteed to find girls who will offer a full PSE including BBBJ with CIM and anal but if you are not concerned about shagging a tight arse, some of the other oilies have fresh young girls straight off the farm.  Some will do CIM and some not but the mamasan on the front desk  will, if you tell her your requirements, point out the girls that will fulfill it.  I have yet to have a less than excellent punt in an oily.  Prices are fixed at 2100/2300 baht for 90mins/2 hours.  Most of them offer outcalls to your hotel for a little extra.

In Pattaya I always try to arrange at least one hotel visit from a tag team from Devils Den :diablo:.  i also always pay a visit or ten to the Windmill Club which is just about the raunchiest go-go bar in Thailand (if not the world :wacko:).  There are some amazingly fresh faced young Isaan girls amongst the older, more experienced girls in there but they all offer the same 'feel before you buy service. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 12:57:18 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Popintheye

The Devils Den is a good call there's no other place like that in Pattaya

The Castle on Third Rd near the Buffalo Bar which is a fetish bar

For massage its really Soi Honey Inn or Soi Chayapoon both near LK Metro.

The other option being Dream Teen Massage on soi 21 off soi Bukhow where you can get a nice balls massage as standard

Chayapoon has the new Lolita's on it and Bliss Lounge another blowjob bar isn't far away up on Third Rd.

I have seen someone getting a blowjob in Babydolls whilst sipping a beer and watching the dancers. The bar is very hands on 

There's also Kinnaree on the way to Jomtiem  a nice place for an afternoon - as for Jomtiem itself I would only go there with St George, too many dragons to kill for one man.

If you visited LK metro 2 years ago you should notice the explosion of Gogo's there now, the older bars like Billabong had a lot of girls there on my last visit.

That should get you through the first couple of days in Pattaya

Will be there myself over Xmas and New Year

Offline spartanwizard

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:52:58 pm by spartanwizard »