Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of know west midlands Barebackers  (Read 3823 times)

Offline princeuba

As I am new, I am trying to contribute a lot to the forum before asking for any help.

my firs contribution is similar to a thread on east midlands: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148160.0

A quick search of adultwork for my area (worcestershire) provides 6 out of a possible 122 (less than 5%) WG's offering death services, listed below:

1. MinnaHayley:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2. Naughty poppy uk

3. funfungirlbabe

4. hotcakes95

5. Sexylexy123

6. C_jayxx

Overall, not too bad ill say considering a lot of them are not active/webcam

Hows your area measuring up?

Offline vinnie1952

Interesting but if you look at their whole profiles only too of them offer In call meets. It would be impossible to catch anything over the phone or webcam. As for the two that do offer it for real I would give them a very wide berth. Definitely off my possible list

Vinnie

Offline princeuba

yea.. Worcestershire look very clean... maybe the cleanest?

Offline ambivalent

I considered a meeting with this one very recently. she messaged me via whatsapp and offered BB at +£50 without being prompted.   Needless to say I ran a mile and that was the end of that plan. These are ones to be cautious of, the ones that try to hide it on their profile.

External Link/Members Only

Offline princeuba

I have seriously considered meeting her a couple of times  :scare:

Offline Jayne_cobb

I considered a meeting with this one very recently. she messaged me via whatsapp and offered BB at +£50 without being prompted.   Needless to say I ran a mile and that was the end of that plan. These are ones to be cautious of, the ones that try to hide it on their profile.

That one has hidden “0” feedback even though verified and active since July 2017, that and only one photo would make me swerve even before the Bb warning. Thanks for the heads up though!

nightrider.1234

Here’s my list:

mrszippo69

Sexydenver4u

XSuzyX

These ladies are quite close to me but never met them due to their death and whose the babies daddy service  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:06:54 pm by nightrider.1234 »