Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demy-Leigh Brookes - Fiveways, Birmingham  (Read 1586 times)

Melfort212

External Link/Members Only

I've searched for this girl on here and there are 3 negative reviews but they are all on tour so maybe that is why they are rushed etc.

Just wondering if anybody has seen, or tried to see her, on here when she is 'home' in Birmingham?

I did ring her a few weeks ago and she seemed pleasant enough on the phone, I was asking if she was going to tour Cardiff/Bristol again soon but she said she had no plans to, so if I take the plunge I'm gonna have to travel to Birmingham for the meet especially.

I've not punted since March last year so want to pick the right girl to scratch the itch. She looks hot on her photos and physically is what I am looking for, a relatively short and slim big titted blonde. I had a wank in the toilets at work today thinking about fucking her. :cool:

Any info would be great, even if it's too avoid!

Dodo

Think I'd just carry on wankin in the toilet if that does it for ya and save some wonga  :(

Muffdiver39

I have in 2015, she was based in apartments by Mechu bar, booked an hour cum once, was definitely rushed out, if you're going to book her only do 1/2hour as you won't get any value for an hour booking!

She's got a cracking tight body on her though

Melfort212

I have in 2015, she was based in apartments by Mechu bar, booked an hour cum once, was definitely rushed out, if you're going to book her only do 1/2hour as you won't get any value for an hour booking!

She's got a cracking tight body on her though

Was the experience any good? Or are the rushed and not centre of attention rumours true. I tried half hour before with another WG but I think I worked myself up worrying it wouldn't be long enough and wasn't really into the meet then. A round trip of 3 hrs for 30mins is off putting but potentially wasting money on an hour is too.

If you did a review, would it be neutral?

pussyhunter79

Looks tempting, but to be honest with 3 negative reviews on here i wouldnt make a special journey to see her, if i was in the area id go for 30 mins though

Muffdiver39

Was the experience any good? Or are the rushed and not centre of attention rumours true. I tried half hour before with another WG but I think I worked myself up worrying it wouldn't be long enough and wasn't really into the meet then. A round trip of 3 hrs for 30mins is off putting but potentially wasting money on an hour is too.

If you did a review, would it be neutral?

I wouldn't take that trip to see her, she was ok yes I'd say neutral due to the rushed feeling, if you want to come to Birmingham for a punt I would recommend seeing #Sophie
External Link/Members Only her body......

Melfort212

I wouldn't take that trip to see her, she was ok yes I'd say neutral due to the rushed feeling, if you want to come to Birmingham for a punt I would recommend seeing #Sophie
External Link/Members Only her body......

I came across Sophie before and have totally forgot about her... thanks  :thumbsup: She does look inviting  :sarcastic:

Muffdiver39

I came across Sophie before and have totally forgot about her... thanks  :thumbsup: She does look inviting  :sarcastic:

She's my go to hoe, you wont find better for £150hr, and she maybe in Faketaxi soon so her rate will inevitably go up!

burtonjag69

:dance: Feels good when you e had first hand experience of her Met her a few months back she has her own apartment within walking distance of broad street❗️Made me wait outside for ten mins then rang and told me to come up Upon arrival she emerged with her normal leggins on and a top when I requested black and red stockings and suspenders however she apologised saying she's just got in😒 Alarm bells ringin already but dick was thinking for Me so I handed over the one hundred and twenty for forty five mins I think❓ mind is still a little fuzzy LOL she got dressed on in the bathroom and came back in looking sexy as anything however the phone rang while we were getting aquatinted with each other bodies So another outdoes she apologies again and asks if she CAn answer it after a a two min convo with her friend she then put it on silent as I requested it❗️I start feeling her pussy and take her bra off and have a suck on those lovely nipples however her tits are enhanced and too firm for my liking😝 I'd already requested if I could smoke a little bud while we are in the middle and she said she wanted some too I started smoking my spliff as soon as she got my cock in her mouth and fuck me it was a site loads of eye contact and her coming back up for a puff then going back down on it and sucking while the smoke blew out her nostrils was rather a turn on for me I went down on her and she tasted rather nice and was getting rather wet On with the jacket and I got on top then her on top and I couldn't hold any longer and popped😆 Unfortunately that was the fun all over❗️She just started talking then putting her clothes on and looking at her phone compleat let out me off and the vibe just went My mindset was no elsewhere as I was rather hasey after smoking most of the join😑 She then adds to their bullshit like she knows I'm getting high so starts coming out with Ohhh you shouldn't smoke it doesn't agree with you look at you ect that compleatly our me off I asked her so some money back as it had only been half around fifteen mins at this stage and she gave me back twenty quid I got dressed and left feeling shit  :dash: she tells me the same thing on the way out I leave the room thinking wtf just happend she was so good but compleatly switched the mood and rushed me out like she played a mind game to conn me 😟Now I know I was a little high but I'm not a regular I smoke to chillout and have a good time Whover does I'm sure you know how you can't smoke with some types of people who don't agree with you and furthermore they just put you in a negative mind state by her saying what she did it compleatly changed my mood and put me off it was going really well until then and I was hoping to pop twice like I usually do  use Well yes I think she's pretty good but not TBH the
sort of money to be travelling that far for ✌🏾️ :thumbsup:

Offline jimgooooo

:dance: Feels good when you e had first hand experience of her Met her a few months back she has her own apartment within walking distance of broad street❗️Made me wait outside for ten mins then rang and told me to come up Upon arrival she emerged with her normal leggins on and a top when I requested black and red stockings and suspenders however she apologised saying she's just got in😒 Alarm bells ringin already but dick was thinking for Me so I handed over the one hundred and twenty for forty five mins I think❓ mind is still a little fuzzy LOL she got dressed on in the bathroom and came back in looking sexy as anything however the phone rang while we were getting aquatinted with each other bodies So another outdoes she apologies again and asks if she CAn answer it after a a two min convo with her friend she then put it on silent as I requested it❗️I start feeling her pussy and take her bra off and have a suck on those lovely nipples however her tits are enhanced and too firm for my liking😝 I'd already requested if I could smoke a little bud while we are in the middle and she said she wanted some too I started smoking my spliff as soon as she got my cock in her mouth and fuck me it was a site loads of eye contact and her coming back up for a puff then going back down on it and sucking while the smoke blew out her nostrils was rather a turn on for me I went down on her and she tasted rather nice and was getting rather wet On with the jacket and I got on top then her on top and I couldn't hold any longer and popped😆 Unfortunately that was the fun all over❗️She just started talking then putting her clothes on and looking at her phone compleat let out me off and the vibe just went My mindset was no elsewhere as I was rather hasey after smoking most of the join😑 She then adds to their bullshit like she knows I'm getting high so starts coming out with Ohhh you shouldn't smoke it doesn't agree with you look at you ect that compleatly our me off I asked her so some money back as it had only been half around fifteen mins at this stage and she gave me back twenty quid I got dressed and left feeling shit  :dash: she tells me the same thing on the way out I leave the room thinking wtf just happend she was so good but compleatly switched the mood and rushed me out like she played a mind game to conn me 😟Now I know I was a little high but I'm not a regular I smoke to chillout and have a good time Whover does I'm sure you know how you can't smoke with some types of people who don't agree with you and furthermore they just put you in a negative mind state by her saying what she did it compleatly changed my mood and put me off it was going really well until then and I was hoping to pop twice like I usually do  use Well yes I think she's pretty good but not TBH the
sort of money to be travelling that far for ✌🏾️ :thumbsup:

did you smoke some 'reefa' before writing this??

Muffdiver39