Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss _pippa  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Brumish

Has anyone seen this girl?
Looks very good but the price is a tad too much. Saying that she may be worth it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

creweboy23

:hi:Looks class !!!..but as we know looks ain't always the full story. Especially from a few maybe airbrushed pics?..and at them prices too rich for me  :timeout:

Dodo

:hi:Looks class !!!..but as we know looks ain't always the full story. Especially from a few maybe airbrushed pics?..and at them prices too rich for me  :timeout:

£200ph in Brum  :cry:

Offline Brumish

Ordinarily I wouldn't, but there's some serious lack of talent around city centre and I don't fancy the efforts of sugar babes!

Offline azrael

Looks good, but as mentioned above professional pictures are often airbrushed. Looks like she's touring but even at £200 thats way to pricey
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:38:33 pm by azrael »

Offline fenderswoop

I've seen those photos before. I think she used to go by the name Anna Lucia. Done a search of this site for that name but it hasn't thrown anything up but I reckon the photos are a few years old at least.

Ming

The AW feedback looks credible, as other have pointed out the pictures are a little too good, but the price is frankly ridiculous  :bomb:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Brumish

I did end up fixing an SB instead but as per norm, this one flakes a few minutes ago and I don't have a back up. Hotel all booked so I might be tempted.

Dodo

The AW feedback looks credible, as other have pointed out the pictures are a little too good, but the price is frankly ridiculous  :bomb:

'AW reviews' and 'credible' in the same sentence !!!

Ming

'AW reviews' and 'credible' in the same sentence !!!

If I leave AW feedback it is credible, likewise for many others?/

Dodo

If I leave AW feedback it is credible, likewise for many others?/

AW feedback gives a bit of help maybe but is nowhere near as robust as UKP reviews. Problem with AW feedback is that there is no balance between positive and negative.

Ming

AW feedback gives a bit of help maybe but is nowhere near as robust as UKP reviews. Problem with AW feedback is that there is no balance between positive and negative.

Agreed, and an experienced punter with his wits about him will be able to tell the difference between genuine and non genuine feedback, alas not all AW users are member of UKP, where we know we can usually rely on the reviews.

Ming

Frenchy4012

Dellboy

£200 Is to much for me  :( :( :(

£200 is ridiculously expensive. You could have at least 2 decent girls for that. 

Offline smiley9

£200 is ridiculously expensive. You could have at least 2 decent girls for that.
  Yes £200 for a newbie in Brum is crazy   :wacko:   Also I agree with a previous poster I'm sure ive seen those photos somewhere before ??? But look forward to being proved wrong as she does look hot  :rolleyes:

Chuckman

£200 in Brum? Have to admire her optimism if nothing else.

Services offered aren't anything special and the photos have definitely been touched up in PS. AS for AW FB I generally treat it as Mills and Boon nonsense.

Offline Boundless

Would never pay that - unless it was Pippa Middleton!  :D

Offline Excalibur

Has swallow as a service but no CIM. Suppose it is technically possible if she is DTing you.