Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage West Brom £30 for 45mins  (Read 2380 times)

Offline RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

anyone seen this one in West Brom ??

claims £30.00 for 45mins and £5.00 HE ??

is she a minger ??

Offline Littlefoot

anyone seen this one in West Brom ??

claims £30.00 for 45mins and £5.00 HE ??

is she a minger ??

Ad says £30 for hour?

Offline RedditchJay

i asked that.... she was so weird on the phone

me - are you available ?

her - yes

me - how much

her - £30 for 45mins

me - advert says £30 for 60mins

her - vivastreet is wrong......is Jay a P*KI name ?

me - no, white English

her - dont lie

me - goodbye

Offline Littlefoot

i asked that.... she was so weird on the phone

me - are you available ?

her - yes

me - how much

her - £30 for 45mins

me - advert says £30 for 60mins

her - vivastreet is wrong......is Jay a P*KI name ?

me - no, white English

her - dont lie

me - goodbye

So she doesn't like Asians by the sound of it. £35 for 45 mins + HJ don't sound bad though.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 09:23:33 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline theejaculator

"her - vivastreet is wrong......is Jay a P*KI name ?'

????? Do you/she mean pikey????

Offline RedditchJay

not Pikey..... Pakistan  {aka   Paki}

she hates dark skin men as she later told me

Offline theejaculator

not Pikey..... Pakistan  {aka   Paki}

she hates dark skin men as she later told me
[/quote

Jesus I couldn't have got that more wrong..... are there more P#kis than P#keys in Worcesrshire? For definite in West Bromwich.]

BTW.....could you come round tomorrow and give us a quote to tarmac a drive Jay?  :lol:

Offline theejaculator

God how did I manage to make that post into an entire quote

Offline RedditchJay

HAHAHAHA  LOL..... anyway ?  question is should i TOFTT ???

Offline Littlefoot

Yeah deffo... At those rates.

Offline theejaculator

Yep for £30 how can you go wrong? Just make sure to park your tipper van in the next street so you don't get turned away at the door.

Offline RedditchJay

She cant see me tomorrow, I can't do Thursday so lets see if i can sneak in on Friday

will try and get a face pic also because I have a baaaaaaadddd feeling

Offline theejaculator

I don't use Vivastreet......is it normal to have the full address at the bottom of the advert? Is this a legit massage parlour?

Offline wolves lad

Look on WhatsApp - she’s a -1 out of 10 - avoid lads

Offline RedditchJay

its a private house.... how bad can it be,......HAHAHAHA :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline theejaculator

So the postcode area at the top of advert is different to the full address at the bottom...

Offline oldmanking

Yep for £30 how can you go wrong? Just make sure to park your tipper van in the next street so you don't get turned away at the door.

That made me giggle...  :D    Tipper van.. ha ha ha ...  :crazy: :crazy: :hi:

Offline Terabine

I checked out the Whatsap pic. It looks like someone I saw about 5 years ago. She had an AW profile, 38DD Pussy Galore. Looks like she's lost some weight. She was pear shaped - had a huge arse and very fat legs. Decent massage but lacklustre bj and sex.

Offline Tantric_mat

She used to go by the name Blonderose.

House was ok, quiet culdesac near the fires station. Massage was done in the living room on a proper massage bed which would be fine if there weren’t pictures of her kid staring down at you from every wall!

She looks like an extra from the Addams Family but not as bad as the WhatsApp pic.

Massage was shit as she barely used any oil. She has no idea when it comes to HR and when she offered sex I politely declined and finished myself off.

Not one of my better punts!

She’s on tinder too if you fancy a date with Herman Munster’s sister!

Offline BustaNut

:lol:

Offline happyending

AVOID, Just save your money a put it towards someone nice. Goes under the name Rose or Roslyn. Large fat smelly lady, house a tip, can't massage even though she thinks she can and the hand job is even worse. It is a long time since I saw her but could never be tempted to return though.

Offline RedditchJay

AVOID, Just save your money a put it towards someone nice. Goes under the name Rose or Roslyn. Large fat smelly lady, house a tip, can't massage even though she thinks she can and the hand job is even worse. It is a long time since I saw her but could never be tempted to return though.

YEAH.... thanks for leaving a blood review

Offline RedditchJay

She used to go by the name Blonderose.

House was ok, quiet culdesac near the fires station. Massage was done in the living room on a proper massage bed which would be fine if there weren’t pictures of her kid staring down at you from every wall!

She looks like an extra from the Addams Family but not as bad as the WhatsApp pic.

I though i read as much in your review - NOT !!!

Massage was shit as she barely used any oil. She has no idea when it comes to HR and when she offered sex I politely declined and finished myself off.

Not one of my better punts!

Offline l1mpd1ck

YEAH.... thanks for leaving a blood review
I suspect, like me, Happy went to see her long before this site was in existence and has tried hard to expunge the memory from his mind.  It was only your fulsome report that brought the full horror back to me

Offline Tantric_mat

I though i read as much in your review - NOT !!!

That was a long time before I decided to start doing reviews. Like a lot of people I was probably happy to just leech at the time although not even sure I was aware of this site at the time. I have a feeling I may have found her in an old Phoenix contact mag
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:37:54 pm by Tantric_mat »

Offline RedditchJay

old Phoenix.... OMG... that is going back  LOL

Offline dog999

Rose, think she used putt her add in the old WHY Magazine back in the day. I have a few old copies lying around see what I can find. :hi:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Rose, think she used putt her add in the old WHY Magazine back in the day. I have a few old copies lying around see what I can find. :hi:

She should be in the "Why...oh Why" magazine

I got a few good girls out that mag back in the day

Offline supercookie

Can't wait for an up to date review ! Hope some brave fellow has TOFTT & has survived to tell the tale  :sarcastic:

Offline dog999

I had an d copy of the WHY MAG from 2007. Found it under the van seat!. This was a couple of years ago, sat there and had a look through and thought lets try this number, guess what she picked up the phone!. She asked where did I get her number from, she couldn't believe it when I told her!. Let me find me copy! for future reference !. :hi: